Chapter 4

The next month or so, Priya and Arjun became closer and closer. Now that they both loved each other, the only thing left was for someone to admit it first. The guys did all they could do to get Priya to confess first and the girls did the same to Arjun. It soon became a competition between the girls and guys to see who could get them to confess first. But Arjun and Priya soon found out about this and decided to tease them by acting normal around each other. In secret though, they would meet everyday.

"How long are we going to continue this game?" Priya whispers, leaning on Arjun's shoulder. He hugs Priya from the side and kisses her head. "Until they realize that we aren't a game for them to play." He jokes. "I do feel kind of bad for them though, they really just want us to be together." Priya says. Arjun smiles. He thinks to himself that he was so fortunate to have such a kind and sweet Priya. "But what if we just want to stay friends? And they're just forcing us together?" He jokes. Priya lifts her head, her eyes watering up. "I'm kidding," he admits pulling her back to him. She elbows his chest lightly. "Don't tease me like that, siddumoonju." She whispers, snuggling back with him. "Calm down mangamma." He kisses her head again, forcing her to smile. It was almost the end of the year now, and they would soon be graduating Uni. "So how's the plan for after Uni trip going?" Arjun asks. Priya and Arjun were planning a trip for them and their friends to celebrate their graduation. "I've narrowed down the destination choices to three: Switzerland, Canada and Australia. What do you think?" She twirls her hair with her finger; a cute habit that makes him fall more in love with her each time. "Hmm... I don't know, whats your pick?" He asks her. "I'm kind of gravitating towards Canada just because of all the snow we can see if we go in January or February. Switzerland has snow as well, but idk I'm just feeling more Canada." She yawns. "Then that's perfect," Arjun pats her head. "Too much late night study for finals?" Arjun asks referring to her yawn. She nods like a little kid. "Can you quiz me?" She asks. "Only if you quiz me back." He replies. They both take out their flash cards which being the nerds they are, were always on them. For an hour or so they both quizzed each other, till they were both perfect. They stay there for a while, in their secret place, looking at the stars above. Soon Priya fell asleep on Arjun's shoulder. Seeing this, Arjun lays his head on top of hers and falls asleep as well. They snooze for a while before Kavitha finds them. She was looking for Priya since it was getting late and found the two love birds asleep. "Awww they look so adorable!" She thinks to herself. Wanting to keep this moment forever, and knowing Vaishu would murder her if she didn't, Kavitha quietly takes out her phone and snaps a picture. "Shoot! The flash is on!" She realizes after the picture is taken. The flash wakes up Arjun and Priya, and Kavitha quickly hides. Once they're awake she acts like she hasn't seen them yet. "Priya? Priya are you here?" She calls. "Akka im here!" Priya calls out yawning. She stretches and stands up, knocking the cue cards off her lap. "Good job Priya," she mumbles sarcastically as she gets on her knees to pick them up. "Here I'll help," Arjun says getting down as well. He gets up, forgetting about his own cue cards in his lap, which is now mixed with Priya's. Priya stifles a chuckle as Arjun swats her arm. "Rani mangamma" he mumbles smiling. They both pick up the cards, their faces inches apart. After they pick up their cards they finally look at each other. Their faces inches apart they have an eyelock. Arjun stares lovingly into Priya's eyes. Eyes as dark as a bar of dark chocolate; not too big nor too small, but the perfect size for her face. He gazed upon her naturally long eyelashes, and her perfectly natural eyebrows. He gazes upon her nose. It was a little on the big side, which just made it even more cute and fun to flick. He moved to her lips now; they weren't big but the perfect size, being blush pink in colour, he wanted to kiss her. He takes her chin in his hand and guides her to stand. He now gazed upon the full face, devoid of heavy makeup, all natural and perfect. She places her hands on his shoulders and he pulls her closer by her waist. Placing their foreheads together he nuzzles her nose. She blushes and looks down. Slowly she looks up again. She meets Arjun's eyes which haven't left her face. He pushes back a strand of her hair which fell in front of her face. Suddenly Priya starts giggling. What starts off as a tiny giggle turns into a loud laugh. "Hey! What's so funny?!" Arjun questions, confused. "No, it's just that- your face! Ur romance look is so weird!" Priya answers between laughs. Arjun pretends to look hurt. "that was my special romance face just for you" he jokes. "Aww don't worry, just practice at home and soon it will be better" Priya pinches his cheek. He slaps her hands  y and pouts. He turns around and crosses his arms, pretending to be mad. Stifling a laugh, Priya wraps her arms around Arjun's neck and places her head on his shoulder right beside his ear. "Aw, is little Arjun mad?" She whispers into his ear. Her warm breath sends a shiver down his spine. "Yes, you have to say sorry now" he says, indicating his cheek for a kiss. Priya's cheeks heat up but she manages to stay cool. "Priya didn't say anything wrong to say sorry to Arjun. So, Priya is not going to say sorry and she is going home now since it's late. Bye Arjun!" She says gathering her things and running away. Arjun gave a little pout before smiling. Ah, he just loved seeing Priya so happy. And he knew that he was going to propose to her any day now before the stereotypical 'parents arrange another marriage' problem comes up 😜.