7

Hey phreaks :( sorry i havent updated in awhile. Ive been busy with some other things and kinda just didnt have time. So hears your update!

Christines POV

"Raoul." I say.

"No, no. Its Jonathan. Who is this Raoul?" Raoul asks(Im gonna start saying jonathan but you know who i mean.).

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Jonathan. Im Erik and I assume you have met my wife Christine," he says calmy. "Just give her and I a quick moment please."

Erik turns me around and we take a few steps away from Jonathan. "Christine, angel, Raoul is in jail. He cant be here right now."

"But thats him, its a fake identity!" I say.

"Listen, its just paranoia. You are safe from Raoul, trust me darling."

"Okay, Erik. Whatever think what you want but i know that is Raoul." I say angrily and walk back to Jonathan.

"So, Jonathan, where are you staying?" I ask. "A jail cell?"

I hear Erik gasp from behind me. "I am so sorry, Jonathan. Forgive Christine she has no filter." he shoots me an evil glance. "You may stay with us if you have no place?"

"Oh, that'd be wonderful. Thank you so much," Jonathan says.

"Its truly our pleasure." Erik says.

"But Erik, hunnie, we are still living out the bottom of the Opera House, arent we?" I ask in remembrance.

"You'll see," Erik says.

We go to leave. Erik picks up Noah from the daycare and we leave to catch a carriage.

We hult to a stop awhile after. "Here we are!" the man outside says.

"Thank you, kind sir." Erik says as we all spill from the carriage.

Erik slams the carriage door shut and it leaves quickly. Standing before us, was a beautiful mansion. A beautiful marble staircase led us to a huge set of wooden, shiny doors. The doorknockers had golden lion heads and a plaque beneath our feet said Welcome to the Destlers.

Erik knocked with the doorknocker. A moment later, a women in a black and white maid uniform came.

"Welcome home, Mr and Mrs. Destler. And your guest." says the maid whose name tag reads Marzia.

"Home? Erik, what is she talking about?" I ask.

"Well, when you were in the hospital, I bought this place for me, you and Noah." he says happily. "Let me show you around."

The mansion was huge. The master bedroom was the biggest room upstairs. The nusery was second. And the guest rooms were all the same size.

"Thank you, Angel." I say to Erik and kiss him softly on the lips. Then place a soft peck on Noahs forehead.

"So, where do I stay?" Jonathan asks.

"The guest bedroom, have Marzia take you." Erik said. "And Marzia, may you take Noah to his crib?"

"Of course, sir!" she says taking the baby from Eriks arms.

"Thank you," he says.

"Its really no problem, sir." she replies politley.

"Now, shall we have a soak in the tub?" he asks.

"Of course," I say with a happy smile across my face.

"Lets go."