5

Hey, I really have been slacking haven't I..? SORRY, phreaks!!! Enjoy this update tho...

Christines POV

"Why are you here?" I ask him. "And what have you done with Erik?"

"Oh nothing really..." he replied sheepishly.

My voice quivered and cracked with fear, "Where is he?"

"Oh, Christine, what a shame it would be to be left without a spouse now, wouldn't it? For them to just, up and leave..." he looked away an bit his thumbnail. "Tragic."

"What about the boys? Are they alright...?"

"Yes, they are all with your husband."

"Raoul, where are they?" I ask, completely helpless.

"Come with me, love, and I will show you."

I relentlessly followed Raoul. Desperate feelings were overruling fear. He lead me through dark tunnels, catacombs.

When we arrived at the destination, I felt as though it was my first time in Eriks lair all over. Drawings of me, everywhere. Me...everywhere.

"What do you think, my love?" Raoul asked.

"Its breathtaking," I admit. "Absolutely breathtaking."

"Now, Your precious family is in here," he opened a curtain and I went in.

The sight before me was gruesome. Erik was laying on a medal hospital table, chained down. He was so bloody, I couldn't even poke him without my finger being drenched with blood. "Oh no," I cried as I dropped to the floor, which also had blood puddles. "Why?"

"I am truly sorry I had to do this," Raoul sighs. "But how else was I supposed to get you?"

"My sons," I studder. "Where are my sons?"

"Perfectly safe, unharmed."

"With who?"

"An old friend," he smirked. "I do believe you remember her, Alexi Daniels...?"

"Yes, of course." I say. Alexi was my second best friend next to Meg. "She is still alive?"

"Yes, and very beautiful."

"Why not have her, Raoul? Why me?"

"Because even though she is beautiful, I am in love with you, Lotte."

"I hate you, Victome Raoul De Changy....I never wanna see your monstrous face again. Leave me alone!"

"Awe, you poor thing, you just brought death upon yourself!" He held up a gun, and pointed it at me.

"Kill me," I say. "I will be with my love."

That must have really gotten him, he put his finger on the trigger and then.....BAM!