2

Hi! Whats up, guys? Not much? Me neither....So I just want to say thank you for 1K on Learn to be Lonely! I love you guys, you are all lovely! And my best friends ;) lol happy reading :}

Narrators POV

Erik and Gustave walkes silently. Gustave, older and wiser, not saying a thing. He knew his mother was gone, but tried to believe his father who said everything would be alright. Gustave wondered what happened while he was gone other than his new baby brother Noah.

Erik thought about Christine and the paramedics, will they save her? He thought to himself without any expression. He hadnt lost all hope knowing there could be a chance his dear soul mate would live. They would all be one big happy family again. And with Raoul gone, most likely believing Christine dead, they would live a worry free life.

Erik enjoyed the thought of a worry free life, and being together again. No one will ever change the fact that they will be with each other in their hearts. As a family. Christine would watch over Erik, and make sure he is his best self. She would watch Noah grow into a young man and Gustave grow old.

"Mr.Destler, quick!" A man ran up behind Erik and his two sons.

Erik handed Noah off to Gustave, "Be careful." Gustave nodded assuring him he could handle a baby sit and Erik ran off with the boy.

They entered a hopsital building. The boy led him to a young lady. "Mr.Destler?" She asked.

"Yes thats me," He answered in a shallow voice.

"Follow me, please." They led him to a small room in the back of the building where Christines chest rised slowly and fell back down quickly with a glow.

"Shes alive." Erik whispered to himself. He watched as what had crippled his life somewhat come undone is a sort of way.

"Yes, they did an swell job at saving her," The young lady said. "May I ask, what is your realationship to the paitent? Brother? Father?"

"Actually, Madame, I am her husband."

"Oh," She said with her voice cloacked with dissapointment. "Well, we will see when she wakes up and get a hold of you. Have a nice day!" She waved her hand at Erik like a shooing motion and he left leaving the young lady and Christine alone in the room. "Hello, Im Alexa, mind if I change your blanket?" The ykybg lady Alexa asked silently changing Christine's blanket.

Alexa put on a new, warmer blanket and her chet heaved with life.

Christine was awake, abd very much alive.