9

Christines POV

"Oh, Ana! The baby is beautiful," I say as Anamika gently puts Alagan into my arms.

"Thank you. I can not wait for yours to pop out, Chrissy." She says back.

"Yes, I am due within the next month, its rather exciting!" I say back.

"Have you thought of any names?" she asks.

"Yes, for a girl, Johnessa(juh-ness-uh), and for a boy, Axel. What do you think?"

"Beautiful, Christine. Just wonderful," she smiles.

Alagan starts to fuss and I quickly hand him over. Raoul, Erik, Noah, Kaeliora and Dhiren were all out in the town so it was only Anamika, Alagan and I.

"I sense it'll be a boy," Anamika says gently.

I nod. Perhaps.

"I would very much enjoy having a baby boy." I say.

"You dont want a girl?"

"Well, to be honest, no. I love having a son and watching him and Erik as men. Its sweet."

"Oh."

Soon after our conversation had ended, everyone flooded into the house happily.

"Hello, everyone." I coo.

"Hello, Christine." they all say back.

"How was the outing?" Anamika asks from behind me, gently rocking a sleeping Alagan in her creamy arms.

"It was fun," Dhiren says. "I wish you could have made it, love."

"Me too," she says.

I corner Erik. "Erik, what do you want the gender of the baby to be?"

"Im not sure, I would like a baby girl to spoil with bows and ribbons." he smiled, thinking.

"I want a boy." I admitted.

"Yes, a boy would also make me very happy."

"Thats so wonderful to here." I say, sighing a sigh of relief.

"I suppouse it is," he says and chuckles softly.

*1/2 month later*

A pain rippled through my stomach as I let out a cry of agony.

"Christine, darling, the doctors here." Erik says entering the room.

In the last half hour that I have been expieriencing agonizing pains, Erik had managed to get a doctor.

After a while of examing my stomach and lady parts. He said, "Christine, you're having a miscarriage."