Chapter 4

Ren spend the next day having fun with Shiro trying to distract himself from the phone that won't stop ringing.

Now he is on the way to school by-foot wearing the thankfully long sleeved uniform, with an extra scarf- it's not cold outside, but there's still purple marks and disgusting bite marks all over him who will be visible without it.

Ren pov :
I'm finally going home today after school, I feel bad leaving Shiro alone, though the maids and butlers will be there ( they came back yesterday morning after Kei went to a business trip) his not allowed to come with me but at least he won't be alone in that big house, and I'm actually really happy going home today- ' I missed grandma too much '

Without noticing I've arrived to school, quickly going to my seat in class pulling a book out of my bag,
After some time of quietly reading my book I heard ear-deafening screams of class girls ( like every morning)
Out of curiosity I looked up only to see Takashi and his cute friend that carries a bunny doll, as if feeling me staring he looked my way making our eyes to meet.
' he has beautiful eyes ', quickly shaking my head to get this thought out of my mind and remembering that I hung up on him when he heard mine and Shiro talk.
' hopefully he hadn't heard good or forgot about it or he just won't care...'
My thoughts were interpreted when I noticed they both coming my way, but luckily just than the teacher open the class door immediately starting class.

Thanks to their fangirls I've managed to avoid them all day long and it's the last class - my favorite- art class.
Plus neither Takashi or his friend-honey were in this class.

Our mission for today class was to draw a place we Enjoy going to with our family.
So I drew the temple my grandma take me and Shiro every year on New Year's Eve.

After finishing and writing my name on it, I started packing my stuff and go to the classroom door only to see Takashi standing there without his friend, 'was he waiting for me? Did he noticed I avoided him'

" come with me "  startled by the sudden dip voice, not really expecting him to talk.
After a few seconds of starting at him dumbstruck, I finally nodded my head to follow him.

' I screwed up, didn't I ? '