Chapter 16: Still Making Changes

August 23, 2012, 7:30 a.m.

"Sage," I stretched out his name while smiling. "It's happening."

"I-it's... h-ha-happening?" He freaked out.

"Sage, breathe. My water just broke, we're gonna go to the hospital, make sure you grab my bag." I said calmly, still smiling. How am I the calm one here? Sage grabbed my bag, and Mom, and we were off to the hospital.

"I don't think we should just name her Lily, but I don't wanna name her Lilian." I said.

"Than what do you wanna name her?" Sage asked.

"Liliana." I breathed. *Liliana is pronounced Lily•On•Uh, not Lily•Anna*

"That's beautiful." Mom agreed.

"We'll have to fix her wall." Sage said.

"Okay." I said and we were at the hospital. We checked in and I went to my room.

"Julia, you're about four centimeters dilated. Do you want me to stretch you?" Dr. Nrorn asked.

"Sure." I said with my eyes closed with pain from a contraction.

"SAGE! HELP ME!" I screamed.

"What do you want me to do?" Sage asked, his face scrunched up from pain of seeing me in pain.

"Hold my hand, that's what you said you'll do. You said you'll never let go." I said, tears starting in my eyes.

"And I won't let go." He said and held my hand.

>>>>>> 5 Hours and 15 Minutes Later <<<<<<

"PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!" Dr. Nrorn yelled. Soon, Liliana's cries filled the room. And after a few minutes, I got to hold her. When I did, I started crying and so did Sage. That was the first time I saw Sage cry.

"She has your eyes." Sage smiled.

"Along with your nose."

"With her Mommy's lips."

"And her Daddy's ears." I smiled. She stopped crying as soon as I got to hold her I took her pacifier out of her mouth and was messing with her. I would put the tip of it on her lips and go up and down, finally I put it in her mouth. She's the cutest thing ever!