Chater 14: I Feel...

Chapter 14: I Feel...

***BLACKNESS***

.:Sage's P.O.V:.

"Jule." I said. Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit!

"Jule!"

"Julia!"

"JULIA!" I picked up the phone and called 911.

"911, how may I help you?" The operator said.

"I need an ambulance." I said in a rush.

"Where at, sir?"

"5980 West Road." I said.

"An ambulance is on the way, would you like me to stay on the phone with you?"

"No." I said and hung up. I pick her up and took her down to the couch. The ambulance showed up and checked her out.

"She's dehydrated." The guy said.

"Dehydrated!? Well is the baby okay?" I asked.

"The baby's fine, and so is she, we have some sugar pumping into her blood, she should be up in a few minutes." He said.

"Okay." I shook my head. Julia she's been fine, she's been happy, she's been her. I don't know what happened.

.:Julia's P.O.V:.

I woke up looking at Sage.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out from 'dehydration' but before you passed out, you threw up." Sage said.

"Well, then. Is Lily okay?" I said.

"Lily's fine. Do you want anything, for me to do anything?"

"Nah, I'm..." I stopped and sighed. Needing to think about how I feel. I feel... sad and angry. "Actually, I need to take a shower." I said icily and shoved his arms off of me.

"Jule, are you okay?" Sage asked, following me.

"Yeah," I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Now get away from me!"

I shoved him backwards while I was on the first step of the stairs. I stomped up the rest of the stairs and started the shower.

"JULIA!" Sage yelled, but I pretended not to hear him as I got into the shower.

"Lily, it's just gonna be you and me. We don't need him." I murmured, looking down at my stomach. I took my shower and got out. I got dressed in a skirt and top and did my hair and makeup. When I was done, I walked downstairs and hugged Sage.

"Huh?" Sage jumped.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

"Jule?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"How are the hormones?"

"Fine." I smiled and stopped crying. Holy shit, I'm messed up! Nope, it's just the hormones!

Danielle: Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! I haven't uploaded in forever! But I still love yous persons! Byebye!