An Unnormal Teenage Pregnancy

Chapter 1: Why Not Meet Me?

Well . . . let's just start with this I'm 15 and well I'm dating a 29 year old man. My name is Julia Eckerson and the thing is when I was young my father would abouse me in a certan way and then he left and never came back so I date older men so they can be the father I never had. I feel like I WANT men my age but I also want a father so I don't know what I want the most!! People say that it's 'disgusting' how I can date older men and I totally agree. So today's Monday and god I hate Monday's! It's the first day back to school so I have to meet the NEW math teacher. Yay!! (note the sarcasm) I love math, science, and health. That's all I HATE AND I MEAN HATE Social Studies and ELA! It's only 6:00 a.m and I need to get up but I don't want to! Ugh I just finally moved my legs to the edge of my bed and I let them dangle while I streched my arms and back. I forced myself to go to my bathroom to take a shower. I turned on my water and waited for it to warm up. It took about 2 minutes to warm up and I got in. The warm water hit my body in an instant. It felt so good and awakening. Before I knew it I was soaked and all ready started washing my hair and body. Once I got out of the shower I dried my body with my towel. I got dressed in my jean shorts and my dark blue tank-top after my blue tank-top I put another tank-top on over it that's the color orange with see through flowers. It looked so cute and so me! My long, long, straight brown and blond hair went down to the top of my butt before I put it in a ponytail. Even when it was in a ponytail it went down to the middle of my back. When I looked at the clock it was 6:30. I put my macara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss on and ran down the stairs. I got a text from my best friend Sophia saying 'Hey r u comin or wat?' so I replied 'Ya. Did u eat breakfast?' and in a matter of seconds she texted me back saying 'No. Y?' I replied 'Do u want to come in and eat with me?' I counted and in 15 seconds she said 'Ok'. I looked out the window and waved her in.

"Hey! What's up I haven't seen you sence . . ." I said laughing and hugging her. "Yesterday!" She finished for me. We talked and ate breakfast.

"Are you STILL going out with It?" she asked annoyed.

'It' is what she calls Nick my boyfriend.

"Ya," I sighed "but I'm gonna brake up with him today."

"Yay. He's gonna be gone from our lives forever!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I think so." I said sadly.