CHAPTER IV

"By the way, I'm Han Ji Kyoon. I'm one of the founder of this community school, so please come in." the ahjumma smilingly tells as she moved a little to her side opening the door wider for me to come in.

I smiled and bowed and let myself in. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Lee Yeori." I said as pushed myself in.

As I let myself inside, I noticed how nice the community school is. Inside the small school was just like those typical schools. Paintings and posters were posted on the walls with some ribbons stamped on it. Books were neatly arranged on the bookshelves. Colorful tables and chairs were completely alligned. And the toys and the kids were scattered around the place along with those screaming and giggling voices echoing inside the building.

My attention caught by his presence. He just stood there a few meters away from where was I, distributing the sandwiches to those queuing kids by himself and with a much younger lady assisting him on his side.

"There he is" Mrs. Han said pointing on the guy.
I stare at him. I've never seen this side of him. I mean, i've never seen his other side before because we just met a few days ago. But to be more specifically, I've never seen his kind side before.

Who knew a cold-looking guy has the warmest heart for this kids.

My stare continues as he keeps on distributing the food to the kids. I saw a small smile slowly creep on his face when one of the kid hugged him by his legs. He returned it by patting his back gently. He then pulls the hug and ruffles the kid's hair. They finished distributing the sandwiches to every kid and some of the those kids went upstairs while others run outside after they've got their sandwhich.

"Mr. Bae Jinyoossi! Someone is here, and she's looking for you!" She hollers. That made him turn to our direction. The young lady helped him to walk near us. He lift his walking aid and fold it infront of us.

"Who's looking for me" he asked as he stood still infront of us. The ahjumma moved into his side and said, "please introduce yourself, young lady."
I fixed myself. "Oh, yeah. Hi Jinyoo...ssi, I guess? It's me Lee Yeori." I introduced, I saw him flinch gently when he heard his name. "I guess? You mean, you don't know each other yet?" Mrs. Han said with her puzzled face glancing back and forth from me to Mr. shades guy.

"Uhm... We kinda met a few days ago, and we haven't introduced ourselves properly to each other but I guess he remembers me... Well, my name be-- "I really remember you" he then cuts me off.

I looked around feeling embarassed, I glanced at him awkwardly until I hear Mrs. Han's clearing her throat. I turn to her.

"Okay, enough with the fuss. I would like to welcome you to Saeil-gguk Community School. I'm Han Ji Kyoon, the co founder of this school as I said awhile ago and..." She moved next to the young lady. "She's Han Ji Yeon, my daughter, whose also a volunteer here." she added as we both at each other.

"Annyeong!" The younger lady greeted me she waved a hand at me. I bowed back.
"And this is Bae Jinyoo one of our active sponsor." she tells while walking next to him again and pat his shoulder. I gasp softly. "May I ask something?" Raising a finger. Mrs. Han nods. "What's the thing about volunteers and sponsors here?"

She gasped, "This school were ran by us, an ordinary citizen who just want to help those less-fortunate family in terms of offering Free Education. We offer kindergarten to elementary to those kids who can't afford to have quality education in other schools. So we are at utmost thankful for those who volunteers and sponsoring this school without them, this establishment won't function so we are thoroughly open for volunteer works and sponsors. Perhaps you came here because you want to do volunteer works here, right?" She asked brightly.