CHAPTER III

I keep hitting my head with the paperback book i'm holding. Until now I still feel super disconcerted. My mind keeps on replaying my stupidity and his words over and over again. With my overthinking skill, I can really have a masters degree for OVER mastering it without even a training and professional experiences.

I never thought that he was BLIND.

I mean he looks perfectly fine...

Wait...

I used to saw him in his sunnies but never taking it off. I also observe his odd style of walking. Lastly, he couldn't recognize the bottle of sauces infront of him. Figures!

"Why did I never considered those!" I mutter to myself nearly yelling which made my cat, Chimmy, purred on me.

"I'm such an idiot! Lee yeori you're an idiot! You're a one big idiot!" I continued my self-talking as I continuously hitting my face with the paper back.

I was thinking on apologizing to him but sohee was totally against it and she keeps on nagging at me. But I know this is the best thing to do but... That guy keeps on bothering my mind. As I keep on thinking about the incident, i realized that he owns partially of the fault because of his egoistic attitude. So that means, he also needs to apologize to me. But still, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO rather than hitting my face with the paperback on my face.

After a few hours of deep thinking, i have decided to make my apology to him if ever i see him in church or in the cafe.

...

On the following day, I was so ready to apologize to him but i haven't seen him in the cafe. It's been 3 days since I haven't seen him on the church and my mom is getting more curious at me as to why I keep on joining her on church EVERYDAY. I haven't told my mom about the issue with guy because I know my mom would rave on his attitude.

On the 4th day of my church attending, still, there's no trace of him. I keep on glancing on the choir hoping i could see him but he hasn't showed up.
From my peripheral view, I caught my mom staring at me. "Where are you looking at, honey?" She asked. Her voice startled me. I turn to her. "Huh? I was just looking forward." I replied and turn my self to the front.

The mass finally ended, and still there's no sign of him even his shadow was nowhere to be found in the church.

I asked my mom to dropped me off my cafe. Arriving in, i just looked around my cafe as my mom pushes me inside. I looked around and adore how sohee made my café... our café so beautiful.

At first, I don't really feel comfortable with sohee because her personality is way too different from mine. She has an out-going personality. She's super extrovert to the point that she knows how to socialize well to different people, even in the cafe, he used to talk and mingle with the dine-in customers and also those who are walk-in customers, whether she's bored or not. However, i'm the opposite of her. Introvert. This started when I met the accident and yes,  here I am again, nagging on how that accident totally messed up my life badly. Obviously, my self-esteem flopped and I literally shut  my whole world down. Thanks to my mom's persuading plans for me, I'm slowly getting it back again just like the old times, with also the help of Choi Sohee.

Sohee became my first friend after the incident. I also have my friends before i lose my walking capability but now they are rarely "a friend" to me. I can't really blame them because it's so hard for them to visit me as they also have their own career. Anyways, Choi Sohee befriended me. At first I find it really awkward to introduce to each other but due to her extroversive personality, I quite feel comfortable to her. Her presence is soothing me. She became really clingy and very chatty but it's okay to me. As our friendship grew deeper she begun to call me every single just to check up on me but most of the time, she just phones me just to annoy me.