Aiko (Part One)

It had been a few weeks since the death of the Chimera ant king. The mission was carried out by Gon, your twin brother Killua, and Netero, who unfortunately died in the efforts. Killua had sought out becoming stronger and called asking you to retire from Assassination and aid him on his journey.

You agreed and decided to join him and went to leave asap.

"Where are you going sweetie? You just returned from a mission. You can't overwork yourself. "
It was your mom speaking to you. Kikyo Zoldyck. She always had a sweet tone but was just as sadistic as the rest of the family.

"I'm retiring for now to join Killua."

She hesitated at first, sighed probably realizing that she couldn't stop you even if she wanted.

"Good luck then." She said pinching and pulling your left cheek away from your face.

You smiled lightly and waved your mother goodbye. Your mother had became a rather rational person since Killua left. Before you could turn around and take a step she stopped you once more.

"Hey....Y/N, me and your father have been talking. You're fifteen now and there's a few things that you should start doing.." She said.

"Such as?" You asked curiously looking over your shoulder.

"Well... We don't all live forever. We have to keep the clan going. You should settle down with a nice, strong, girl sometime. The child will need the genetics for its training."

"Oh... Right... That. I'll try." You said in complete awkwardness.

Your mom waved one more time and you were off towards the main gate.

You passed Mike the guard hound. It would be wrong to call mike a dog as mike was the size of a private jet.

You pushed open the testing gate opening the fifth door which weighed 64 tons. Killua had previously opened to this level after returning from his extermination mission that you could never get much information on.

"Heading out Young (Y/N)?" Zebro said smiling. Zebro was the guard of the front gate he made sure the trespassers made it though Mike's door so the hound could devour them.

"Yeah. I am." You replied.

"Safe travels young (Y/N)"

You waved at Zebro and walked towards on path leading away from Kukuroo Mountain.

Arriving in the small city with nothing but your bag which held necessities such as food, water, and a change of clothes, you found yourself a bit lost as you would have to travel either over air or boat to get to America from Japan.

(Due to the HxH map being vague and complicated ill be using the regular world map.)

"(Y/N)" A oddly familiar voice said.

It was Illumi, your eldest brother. Illumi and you had a different relationship compared to him and Killua.

Due to you being less rational and having almost no mercy when it came to your job, Illumi favored you out of the rest of his siblings.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"It's been a while little brother." He said rubbing your silverish white hair.

"A few months." You replied.

Illumi always had this joyful tone while speaking, even while in a life or death situation he always seemed calm and well rounded.