Introduction

I won't have to go back and revise this one due to my ignorance and cringy style of writing such as I did have to do with my other two style of books. I'm really hoping for this to do as good as the others and I'm hoping it gets you guys off my ass about not updating one or two.
Even though it does add the burden of having to work on another book, I'm hoping the quality of this one is strong enough to triumph the start of my other two.

Now that you know why I've started on this I can get to telling you a slight bit of the plot.

————————————————
Your name is (Y/N) Zoldyck. You was born the twin brother to Killua Zoldyck, however you are older by a few seconds. You and Killua Have been trained to be the perfect Assassin as in one. You were both trained relentlessly to operate on the weaknesses of each other (However light they may be) to create the perfect duo. Together your work is almost absolute boasting the achievement of never failing a mission whether it be escort, recovery, or target, you two were extremely infamous.
————————————————
This is basically what to expect with a few more aspects thrown in. I'll update it as I go as the storyline is subject to changes and additions.

Leave a vote to show me how you guys feel about this and leave a comment because, like I said there's a few things I need to figure out before this is locked, loaded, and ready to fire.