three

phil stayed over for a bit longer, the two moving to the bed. they situated themselves- dan curled up in the corner, his legs crossed and brought up slightly as he toyed with a pillow in his lap while phil rested his back against a wall and he legs stretched out across the mattress.

"there's no way that's true- it doesn't make sense and you don't look like that kind of guy! I mean- getting drunk, sure, but a stereotypical galaxy tattoo? I don't believe any such thing." dan spoke, making small hand gestures as he looked at phil with disbelief.

"hey, I never said you had to believe me," he laughed, turning his gaze from the ceiling and instead to the boy who spoke. "but it is true."

"prove it. you have to- well, you don't have to but you get it; I won't believe you until then!"

phil just laughed and sat up, pushing himself off the wall and shifting onto his knees. "I can prove it- no biggie."

"did you really just say-"

"yes- yes, I did."

phil's smile grew - as did dan's, with a laugh following - as his fingers slipped under his shirt. the piece of fabric was brought up, passing over his head after his arms slipped out and he dropped himself back onto the bed. while a hand held his shirt, the other slid across the skin a bit below his collarbone. his gaze moved again, shifting from his own skin to the boy sitting beside him.

"believe me now?" he held back a soft laugh, watching dan go silent and the pillow shift to hide his face; when his eyes finally peaked back over to look, phil caught the soft, hidden redness tinting his ears.

dan took a moment to gather himself - pj had once mentioned that he was really bad about having gay panics at the worst of times, but only now did he believe him.

"is it too much?" phil asked; with the long moment of silence, he had grown a bit self conscious.

phil was pale - which not too many would find okay or attractive, he thought - and had a few tattoos, along with piercings ranging from his lips, to his ears, and along his collarbones. he found his looks okay and was pretty confident most of the time, but as he sat here on this boy's bed with his shirt off? he felt so small.

"I should probably speak, right?" dan finally raised his head back up as he let out a deep breath. "you look scared and i'm thinking it's because of that," he spoke shyly, his fingers picking at the pillow due rather than his sleeves, due to the shirt change earlier.

"I, yeah, I was kind of nervous that this was a little weird- maybe too much and I made you uncomfortable for some reason." he explain, a smile gracing his lips once more as both of them relaxed and his grip on the shirt loosened a bit.

"I think the tattoo is definitely more believable than if you had told me you had piercings- the ones by your collarbones to be exact." dan paused on speaking, almost beginning to ramble before catching himself. "did they hurt?"

phil shrugged slightly; his finger grazed over the silver piercings protruding from the skin on his chest as he looked back over to dan. "I don't really remember- I gotta admit that I wasn't really sober for these either, but I usually remember it if its too painful." he explained, watching as dan's eyes lowered from his face down to the piercings in his skin; the boy looked curious.

"can I- would it be weird if..." dan's nose scrunched up and his head shook before he caught his thought again. "can I touch them? is that weird? oh god- that's really weird isn't it?" he shook his head, his hands raising to cover his face as phil just laughed.

" dan, its fine; its honestly no big deal, don't feel so weird about it!" he smiled, gently pulling his hands from his face once he'd set the shirt aside; he held dan's wrists gently, guiding his hands towards his own chest.

phil shivered slightly as dan's chilled hands touched his skin and he smiled softly, releasing the other's hands and letting him move freely.

dan's fingers ghosted over the tattoo at first, his legs shifting against the bed to move his body closer so he wasn't leaning over as much. phil's skin was soft, that's all dan could really think about as his fingers gently ran over the ink before carrying over to the sets of studs; his skin was warm and smooth, his fingertips feeling the soft vibrations coming from phil's chest as he spoke- but dan didn't hear a word that was said as he looked over the rest of the man in front of him.

"dan? are you good?" phil had asked, feeling a bit self-conscious again as the other stayed completely silent; he felt dan's eyes trailing off from the body modifications and onto the rest of himself and he didn't know how to feel about it, really.

dan blinked, his eyes raising to meet the others and he laughed shyly. "yeah- yeah i'm good..."

__________
this was a struggle??? and it's been so long?? but yeah the next chap will probably take place a week or so from this night. either that or ill right a follow up and then then next one will be further down?? idk im still working on getting everything together again :'))))