A life worth living and a memory to be made

"Morning guys!",Saita said to her brothers cheerfully.

      Both of the boys continued to eat their breakfast. Enshire walked downstairs as the boys said good bye to their mom as she too walked in. Saita held back the lump in her throat as she and Enshire made their way to school. Saita was quiet for most of the day avoiding anyone and everyone at all costs. At lunch she hid at the very top of the rooftop.

(Play the song...ur welcome...dramatic I know...my anime peeps where y'all at!?)

     She stopped eating and looked across to the ground a decision residing itself in her heart controlling her mind,and before she knew it she was looking to the sky. All the sadness of in her tiny body was drowned out by the welcoming feeling of ending. The ground was so close and then it was not.

     "What made you think I wouldn't come after you?"

     "Time has slowed down for a little bit because of you...take this and hurry."

     Saita felt something being pushed into her hands and then her body morphing. Saita hit the ground but it didn't hurt. As she opened her eyes the world seemed bigger...she looked down to see herself on all fours. Hands picked her up and held her like a baby. Startled Saita's claws came out and she started shaking gripping the shirt of her captor.

     "Dont worry it's just me I won't hurt you...",said Otani in a soft voice. Saita mewed in response and looked over to an angry looking Enshire.

     "What. In. The. World. Were you. Thinking?",he said through clenched teeth.

     "You could have died. What would we do then. Your smile and love and warmth are the things that make us get up. We were so scared if I hadn't seen you from the court yard you could've-",Enshire was about to break into tears Otani holding back his own.

     Saita shifted back after thinking of her other form. She grabbed the boys and hugged them close to her. When the school day was over everyone walked back to the house meaning Otani to. They stepped through the front door when all of a sudden-

     "Happy 15th Birthday!!!",there was Hitani,Kaita,and their mom standing with a cake and presents.

     Saita had forgotten all about her birthday. It explained why she was pushed away. And why the boys were acting strangely. She was glad she lived to see this. Saita blew out the candles as she made a wish a huge smile on her face.

A/N

This was a filler chapter so I hope guys enjoy! The next chapter will probably up by next week or so,so wait until then!!