In the years that came after...

9 years later Saita,Kaita,and Hitani were either in the ninth or tenth grade. They all became very close and neither Kaita nor Hitani let Saita out of their site unless the bell rang for class. Over the years after everyone was comfortable with each other they started talking more,except for Saita that is. When they were younger Saita had gotten badly bullied and was called a freak for always being in a dark and depressing mood. The bullying got so much that Saita became even more hollow than she was. Saita had gotten used to physical bullying which gave people even more reason to call her a freak and other names that won't be said because of reasons...

"Hey Saita you coming!?",this was Hitani speaking.

Saita gave him an awkward smile considering she didn't ever smile.

"No I'll be going home with Kaita today so don't wait for me when you get to the gate.",she said.

Now they never let her stray too far but on rare occasions if she was going with Kaita(he's in tenth grade Saita and Hitani are in the ninth)then she was trusted enough to go by herself. This was great for Saita because she wasn't going with her brother she had her own plans...

3:45 p.m. (school ends at 3:30 p.m.)

Hitani went home when an hour and a half later Kaita comes home with... no Saita.

"Where's Saita?",Hitani asked wondering why Saita wasn't with Kaita.

"What do you mean I had tutoring today and then I went to hang out with my girlfriend,her friends,and her friend's boyfriends.?",Kaita asked not understanding what was going on until they both knew.

"That means she lied!!",Kaita and Hitani said together in unison.
Why though? They both wondered. About two and half hours later Saita opens the door dropping her backpack to the floor.

"SAITA!!!!!",the boys shouted sighing in relief.

"You better tell us everything before we chain you to a bed just so we know your safe!",Hitani said.

"Why don't you just buy a leash and attach me to it?",Saita joked even though her voice held no emotion whatsoever.

"That could be arranged.",Hitani sneered from behind Kaita.

"Why're you covered in bruises and scratches?",Kaita asked looking Saita up and down at her small and thin figure.
Saita was 4'5,Hitani was 6'3,and Kaita was 7'4 so they were kinda like giants to her which scared her a little.

"I got beat up on the way here that's why and also why I lied to you.",Saita said.

"WHA-",Saita cut them off.

"I also found a little kitty and named him Enshire since he seemed to like it when I said it.",she said.