Question #4

Olivia: Hey, Harley I have another question for you.

Harley: Yeah, what is  it about this time!

Olivia: Yeah, sorry guys Harley,and I have been really busy with new stories. That we have not had time to do any questions for you guys.

Harley: Yeah! But I gotta say that we have wrote some really cool stories.

Olivia: Well, let's get started on the question!

Harley: Yeah!! Let's get started Liv!

Olivia: I would say a name, but this person asked if I could keep their identity a secret.

Anonymous: What do you think of Laughing Jack , and is he your favorite Creepypasta? Ps: please don't kill me!

Harley: Oh, that weird horror stories that people made up. Well I do think he is a crazy awesome Creepypasta!

Harley: I know you do too.

Olivia:  Heh 😂😌🤣 yass! .... Just kidding I don't like him that much.

Olivia: So do you think he is awesome!?

Harley: Yeppers! I love the way he kills people! 😂😂

Olivia: Harley why are you typing emojis on the story?

Harley: Ta try to make this more fun! Like this was suppose ta be!

*Bump!*

Olivia: Hey,  Harley! What is this box doing here!? It almost looks like Laughing Jack's box.

Harley: Mabye we should turn the handle ta see if it is a prank.

Olivia: Okay lets  do this Harley!

     We turn the crank on the old box. It plays the toon Pop Goes the Weasel. We both sing along with the climax as it plays. If you guys want to know what it sounds like. Well here it is if you want know.

   Then a big puff of smoke appeared. Leaving me,and Harley with no expression. Other then peer fear.

Olivia: What did we just do Harley?

*Whosh!*

Laughing Jack: come one come all weather big or small,to see the best clown of them all the one the only Laughing Jack in the Box!

Harley,and Olivia: What the hell!

Laughing Jack: Hahahaha! Look what I have in front of me right now! Two little idiots!

Harley: Hey ya donkey! Who are ya calling two little idiots!

Laughing Jack: hahaha you two!

Olivia: OMG it is Laughing Jack,and he just called me an idiot! This just made my day!

Laughing Jack: Oh, great please don't tell me you are another bloody fan girl!

Olivia: Oh, no no no no! I do not like you in that way. To tell you the truth you kind of scare me! Heh....heh...

Harley: Heck no! I already fell for one crazy psychotic clown. I ain't gonna make another promblem for myself.

Harley: 😭😭😭😭

Laughing Jack: What the hell is her deal!?

Olivia: Well let's just say the poor girl has went through alot of abuse.

Laughing Jack: Well she can join our club,and we can get jackets.

Olivia: Well ,LJ.... by the way can I call you LJ?.

Laughing Jack: sure kiddo. Since we are going to be spending  the rest of our lives together. Even with crazy psychotic blondey over there.

Harley: Hey did he just call me blondey now!?

Olivia: Yes yes he did Harley. Look LJ I don't things will work out ,because my life is really busy,and you and Harley don't get along. I ,also don't know how I am going to explain you to everyone, but I will try to make things work.

Laughing Jack's mind: Yes I have a new playmate this should be fun!

        I am so happy that someone came out with such a wonderful idea. That I wish I came up with myself. I would like to thank all of my followers for following me. I also, would like to thank all of you for reading this.

         I hope I can do more with these characters for in the near future if life will let me. I think I also made a new imaginary friend. Thank you guys again for reading this really long part again. Let me know what you guys think of my writings. We hope you guys have a wonderful day, and bye!