Why is she like this?

Start from the beginning

"Shhh. It's ok love." I whisper.

"Cassie." She muttered. I remember Cassie. He was that young boy in the picture. I felt bad for Luna. How she wouldn't be able to go home again. Because the moment I saw her. I made it my goal to make her fall in love with me.

After she falls in love with me, she'll never want to leave the island. And she'll never want to leave me.

"Pan." Chris comes in the tent.

"Good. I need you."

"You need me. Since wh-." Chris looks at Luna.

"What did you do with her?"

"Me. More like what did the island do to her?"

"What do you mean the island?"

"She fell unconscious when she stepped on the island. I was wondering if you knew why." Chris walks up to Luna, caressing her cheek as Luna flinched.

"Just what I thought. It's her powers."

"What do you mean her powers?"

"When she stepped onto the island, her powers and the islands powers connected."

"But, that would only happen if someone has great powers. Or if they have a connection to the island. But Luna doesn't."

"Do you know what it feels like when someone has a connection to the island?"

"No."

"Then you don't know." Chris says.

"What can you do?" I snap.

"Nothing. But she may never wake up." It was Jacob and his girlfriend Renesmee. Robbie was at their side.

"Good. Do you know anything about her powers?"

"Yes. She's a vampire. And a wolf. One of the strongest in our packs." Jacob says.

"Is there anything different about her powers of being a wolf or vampire?" I ask.

"She's not a full vampire. She needs to drunk blood once in a while." Renesmee says.

"Robbie, when did she last go out?" Renesmee asked.

"Um, the winter. We went for a wak on Christmas and that's when Luna spotted a pack of deer."

"And that was her last meal?" Jacob asked.

"Yes." Robbie says.

"That was 8 months ago!" Renesmee says.

"How much does she need?" I ask.

"A lot. She normally hunts with me a few times a year. My parents hook her up when she isn't with me." Renesmee says.

"How much is a full meal?" I ask.

"A deers worth of blood."

"Jacob, get a few wolfs and go hunt. Renesmee-."

"I know. I will," She smiles at me. We all turn to Luna as she calls out a name.

"Jerome." I say.

"Jerome Valeska. Luna knows my brother?" Chris asked.

"Dating." I say.

"Oh great." Chris says.

"Robbie, can you go and get Jerome, he might help Luna?"

"And our family?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like Cassie and the twins. And her brothers."

"Bring them here as well." I say. And with that, Robbie was gone, followed by everyone else, leaving me alone with Luna. I sit next to Luna, caressing her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and she weakly looked at me with a worried look.

I knew that look more than I knew myself. I've seen it in all my Lost Boy's faceses except for Felix.

"Pan." She calls in no more then a whisper. I could now see her fangs.

"It's ok love." I caressed her cheek.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out beca-."

"Pan, we have it." Remesmee comes in the tent with a bowl full of blood.

"Good." I say, making room for her.

"Renesmee." Luna smiles.

"Hey L. Why didn't you come hunting with us?" She asked.

"Trouble back home. I tried to hunt back home but there wasn't enough food."

"Well that's why you passed out. Here, drink this. It'll help." Luna drank the blood and the color in her face came back.

"Now all she needs is rest. We'll go hunting tomorrow." Renesmee says.

"Thank you for your help." I say.

"Of course." Renesmee smiles, walking out of the tent. I smile as Luna slept and I slipped into bed with her. I wrap my hands around her, pulling me closer to me as I close my eyes.