Pabitin...

Walang most common name eh... kaya this is for you... yes you... hindi si bentung. Okay? Okay.

[Y/N]'s Point of View (Calum Hood)

It was dawn and it is getting dark. Calum was supposed to fetch you at school being he was your soon to be.... no not husband... stepbrother.

Step-brother-as-in-step-brother gusto mo explain ko pa?

Kung hindi na, okay continue.

Yes, at first you love the idea of meeting Calum Hood in a dinner date with your dad and his girlfriend. Those days, your dad did not informed you that Calum was his girlfriend's son. You know Calum well because he's in a band. Well, your enemy band because you are also in a band.

At this moment, being in a bad you are standing outside the studio waiting for Calum to fetch you.

Since lastweek, you and Calum are living under one roof. It was also an understandment that there is a sibling relationship going on between you and Calum.

Unfortunately, this story is going on a cliche level.

His car have stopped infront of you, finally after what feels like 2019. You sighed and slide your self inside his car.

"38 minutes."

-"So?"

"I've waited for 38 freaking minutes!"

-"So? Ano naman?"

"What?"

"Wala..."

-"WHAT??"

"I said Nothing! Drop it!"

Then the car felt silent... Then Calum Laughed.

"What's funny?", you asked. You looked at Calum weirdly and examine if he was under influence.

-"Nothing. I just miss the Philippines. All these years I am just hiding my true nationality."

You wondered on what he was talking about but then again only pinoy 5sosfam will understand this. *winks*

"I want to say something. Even if you don't understand, just listen.", He said and he took a deep breathe...

"[y/n], matagal na kitang gusto. Kung ano ang reaksyon mo nung nalaman kong magiging magkapatid tayo... nasaktan din ako. Alam kong may nararamdaman ka... para sa akin... ganun din ako... [y/n], let's be unpredictable."

After what he said, he just pressed on the gas and drove with a smile on his face

[Y/N]'s Point of View (Luke Hemmings)

loading...

loading...

loading...

Huke Lemmings...

Loading...

"I love you, babe."

-end of imagine-

(May karapatan kayong magalit. :) okay lang. sumbungan hotline: (@MakulitSiAnge on twitter)

[Y/N]'s Point Of View (Michael Clifford)

One day, as I passed by at thd corridor. Someone had bumped into me and all my books flew up in the air. That day, I thought I have seen the angel god sent to me but I was wrong.

He was just simply... Michael Clifford.

*Please pause reading for a while and play Don't Stop on on your phone if you have*

continue.

Also Known As... My new Math Teacher.

"Are you alright?", He asked as he gathered my books and hand it to me. I stuttered answering but I have managed.

He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well then, I reckon I make you nervous. So see you at class.", He smiled and walked away. Shit. I shouldn't have answered and just walked away.

Ugh.

bad move.

*Bell rings*

I went straight to my class and just did the following routinary activities I had.

Finally, Math class came and started. Along the hour, I could see Mr. Clifford glancing...