Part One

Zain now stood at the center of the dancefloor, he looked around slowly, spinning on his heel. "Found her yet" asked Mahesh, Zain shook his head in the negative.
Mahesh smiled slyly "Good luck" and with that he had walked away.
Zain walked over to a woman "Hey"
Aditi turned around slowly and smiled, she waved lightly then put her hand down.

Esta noche bailamos
Te doy toda mi vida
Quédate conmigo

Zain lifted his hand, scratching the back of his neck "Would you like to dance" he held his hand out, Aditi looked down at his hand, she was a nervous person, but she had to prove tonight that chemistry was something she could have with a co-actor.
She placed her hand in his and allowed him to lead her to a place to dance.
All Aditi could focus on was having chemistry and tonight she would prove she had that.

Tonight we dance
I leave my life in your hands
We take the floor
Nothing is forbidden anymore
Don't let the world in outside
Don't let a moment go by
Nothing can stop us tonight

Bailamos!
Let the rhythm take you over, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mio, Bailamos
Wanna live this night forever, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, te quiero

Aditi wrapped an arm around Zain's neck, Zain rested his hand on her mid back a few steps up above her waist, Aditi held Zain's left hand with her right, their eyes met through their masks, she noticed the glint of humour in his eyes, their backs straight, heads high.
Zain stepped forward with his left foot, Aditi stepped back with her left foot, Zain then stepped forward with his right foot, Aditi stepped backwards with her right foot.

Tonight I'm yours
We can make it happen I'm so sure
I won't let it go
There is something I think you should know
I won't be leaving your side
We're gonna dance through the night
I want to reach for the stars

Bailamos!
Let the rhythm take you over, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mio, Bailamos
Wanna live this night forever, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, te quiero

Zain pondered who this mysterious woman was, he knew how to do the Tango, but was very surprised that she did to. He stepped forward again with his left foot then moved to the right with his right foot, she moved back with her left foot and moved to the left with her right foot, she raised her eyebrow ever so slightly, the look in her eyes was challenging, a challenge he would rise up to.

Whoa-oh-ooh-oh, Tonight we dance
Whoa-oh-ooh-oh, Like no tomorrow
Whoa-oh-ooh-oh, If you will stay with me
Te quiero mi amor
Quedate conmigo
Esta noche... Bailamos

Zain put his feet together, moving his left foot to the side of his right, Aditi moved her right foot to the side of her left. Zain let go of her waist and span her out making her gasp, he lifted his right leg ever so slightly and tucked it behind her knee making her fall back onto his thigh, he lifted her back up fast, now stood behind her, he ran his nose across her outstretched arm, stopping at her neck, he wrapped his arm around her waist again then lifted her up and spun her around, her legs swung around infront of her.

Bailamos!
Let the rhythm take you over, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mio, Bailamos
Wanna live this night forever, Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, Bailamos

Zain turned so he was stood facing Aditi, he lifted his hand, resting it on the back of her head, he dipped her low as she rested her arms around his neck, his nose was an inch away from hers, his eyes gleamed with joy as she looked back up at him with a knowing smile, if that dance hadn't proved she could have chemistry, what could?

(Como te quiero, como te quiero)
Let the rhythm take you over, Bailamos
(Como te quiero, como te quiero)
Te quiero, amor mío, Bailamos
(Como te quiero, como te quiero)
Bailamos! Wanna live this night forever, Bailamos
(Como te quiero, como te quiero)
Te quiero, amor mío, te quiero, Bailamos

Aditi pulled herself up making her chest lean against his, her fingers trailed across his neck making a shudder travel down his spine, she went to walk away when he grabbed her wrist, she turned her head over her shoulder looking back at him "Who are you" he mouthed
She shook her head, giggled and then walked away
Mahesh nodded at her, now that was chemistry
Aditi did a happy dance in her head, success!

XXX

Zain had walked across the whole room but had failed to find the woman he had danced with so sensually.
His hands still tingled from where he had touched her, the adrenaline coursed through his body, he had to find her.
Aditi looked over at the crowds of people, tomorrow they started filming and she needed an early night, she walked over to Mahesh, said her goodbyes then left the party.

XXX

Aditi looked around for her glasses, she cussed under her breath, she would have to wear contacts, and she hated them when she need to read lines. She popped in the contacts, a slightly darker brown from her usual colour and made her way to work

"Aditi, meet Zain, this will be your co-actor" said Mahesh
Zain and Aditi shook hands, he looked into her eyes and frowned, her eyes were a different colour. Aditi pulled on the black hoodie and pulled the hood over her head, she stood back and began to get into character.

I know a short first chapter but I didnt want to reveal to much!
What did you think of the dance, I have always wanted them to dance the Tango or Salsa!

Also, please tag your friends in the comments and share this story! It would mean a lot!
Also, anything you'd like to see? Let me know!