Chapter 17 Just Holding On

Natasha snuck around the back, her stealth like Spider skills gave her the advantage while she was outside of the building but as soon as she got on the inside even if she were to stay on and near the roof she would be seen. Thats what they did during some of the training they made her do there to use her surroundings the roof being one of them, Natasha clinged onto the side of the building 2 guards walking past her without noticing a thankful feeling in her heart releasing. She began climbing the white painted wall using a small axe to help her up and support her on the bricks till she got to the second story where she knew the leaders bedroom was, there was a window in which had 6 parts to it, Natasha could open the top one closest to her and squeeze herself in. Natasha hung onto the curtain bar above the window ensuring she didnt make a sound, she made a gentle landing snooping around the room for extra weaponry before the leader would come in.
The weaponry she had found included a small dagger knife, a pistol gun and a grenade, she hid them above her so she could use them herself for when he did come in. Soon after Natasha made her way to the roof where there were beams that supported the roofing she pulled herself up and waited listening to the people passing by, their thick Russian accent blurring some of the words for whom were not familiar of the language,
"How is Hydra gonna know when they're comin' for me Henry? What am I gonna use? Ive got barely nothin', What if they send in someone like that Winter Soldier guy we got?" The door of the room creeked open and Natasha braced herself, she held onto the beam and identified the person talking having infact been the leader who once kidnapped her and tortured her those many years ago, he looked a little older now and the grey hairs were beginning to show on his head compared to 10 years ago when he was barely 35...
Natasha got one of the sleeping gas bombs from her utility belt ready as the leader closed the door behind him, his friend unable to answer the question. He began moving towards a desk near the entry Natasha used to get in, she had however left it open on her way down and the Leader had noticed this staring it intently. Natasha sent curses to herself for not closing it but it was too late now, she sent the sleeping gas bombs his way holding her breath for 15 seconds so she didnt capture any herself, as the leader fell to the ground in sleep, Natasha gracefully landed on the ground kicking the leader in the head and electricuting him with her bracelets till she confirmed that he was dead, although the only problem was someone had heard her, a man with shoulder length brown hair, a metal arm and dark uniform on, he began attacking her...
Natasha swivelled her way around the man, he was quite tall and masculine and seemed to move in a robotic brainwashed kind of way, that Natasha could take advantage of but not without a fight.
She pounced on top of him using her bracelets however it seemed to have no effect on him taking her by surprise, the man pulled her off his back like a rag doll. Natasha found herself out of sources all her the grenades, she pulled one off her belt not pulling the string that activates it just yet, the man then was taken by surprise and Natasha saw underneath the hair and uniform, a broken man who didnt know what he was doing,
"You dont have to do this..." Natasha spoke quietly to him, the man remained expressionless but quoted,
"Hail Hydra." He pulled out a long dagger from his own utility belt and threw it at Natasha's arm slicing the edge of it. She wailed in pain pulling the string of the grenade, the man shocked stabbed her in the stomach with the dagger leaving her there as the grenade went off...
AN: The End!!!
Lol just kidding im continuing.
It blew the floor to smitherines sending Natasha flying way past the gates of the building crash landing on the ground the dagger still in her stomach.
An eerie ringing noise filled the surrounding area as Natasha fell unconcious from all the impact.
6 hours later Natasha woke with a stinging head a wounded stomach and a partially sliced arm, she pulled the dagger out with her good arm causing more pain than when it went in. Natasha screamed from the pain but it was not the worst she had experienced. She experienced worse from her kidnappers but she knew this battle wound would leave a scar. Natasha attempted to stand her legs very wobbly and her head fuzzy, it wouldn't be long before SHIELD came and picked her up. She clenched her stomach where the dagger had gone quite deep but not enough to damage the organs and scrunched her face from the pain. She slowly walked to the SHIELD mini base where she was dropped off, occasionally losing conciousness after every few minutes trying again till she arrived soon after the Mini Carrier collecting her.
They began bandaging her the amount of blood and pain again she lost conciousness till she woke up in hospital.
Natasha's vision was blurry for the first few seconds but as she focused 2 people were standing beside her bed, Fury and Hawkeye. Natasha felt the needles and tubes in her as she ran her pale fingers along each one, her awareness gradually getting better but the pain of where the dagger went shooting through her.
Fury grabbed a bottle of pain killers for when she did wake up to mask the pain but they wouldnt kick in till at least 15 minutes till then she grasped the side of her stomach holding back the wimpers from pain.
"Hey... Hey... Shh... Its gonna be alright, ok Natasha, i'm right here stay with us." He collected her free hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, he knew what she was going through and he regretted not being the partner to help Natasha face the man that nearly killed her.
Natasha's face was covered in scars and dried blood where both the grenade and the man or what others know him as- The Winter Soldier, had impacted on her but Hawkeye saw the fight she held onto and her hair was still so ever fire red and although her eyes had tears in them they were beautiful to him.
"Please, Natasha... Hold on." He said.