Chapter 10 The Spider Poisons the Bird

"STOP IT! I DONT need to be dragged across the city, I can walk by myself!" Natasha shouted at Hawkeye, he rolled his sapphire eyes and let go of his clenching grip against Natasha's wrist. He didnt even know why he was dragging her, all he thought was 'Mission. Mission. Mission'
"You have no respect for women do you...?" Natasha remarked, wanting to throw an insult at him, Clint looked confused, his eye-brows were narrow and he clenched his fists.
"Excuse me?"
"Seriously! Ive watched you over the time period I have been regretfully with you, you have no respect for me, no respect for your women collegues, I even bet you dont respect your mother!"
"Well excuse me Miss Womens Rights... But the reason why I don't respect you is because you kill for fun, you play with peoples mind, they think your innocent and suddenly when they are unaware you backstab and betray them. I do respect my collegues you just don't seem to see that and my mother...." Hawkeye paused for a moment, he wasn't sure whether to continue or not, but Natasha seemed interested. She had a satisfied smirk on her face, having planned a personal attack on Hawkeye. Soon after he began to reveal his life to her.
"My mother... Was a beautiful woman. She had everything! I mean everything! One day when I was only about 11 years old... Something happened. She changed, she started to abuse my father till one late night she killed him, I remember specifically her Black sparkly dress was torn and ripped and her face was pale but her eyes were strong and red. She began hitting me and the only way..." Hawkeye choked on his words, suddenly Natasha felt a little sorry for him. She kept her cool and intently listened to what she thought would be his last words.
"The only way... To defend myself, was to kill her back." Hawkeye sighed, he had no clue that he was practically spilling his whole life out to Natasha. "After that I became destructive, I built my own weapons and started hurting the kids at school... I thought it was the right thing to do after all I thought it was all just defense. I not only hurt the other kids but I killed a few bullies. Once I realised what I had done I made a run for it, packed my bags and the weapons I built, which happens to be now my bow and arrow." Hawkeye stopped he stared at Natasha who didnt seem to break, Hawkeye glanced at Natasha, why was she smiling so wickedly. But he hadn't known he just gave away his weakness. Women.
"I shouldnt be telling you this... For all I know you could be plotting something against me as you would usually... You know what you're pred-" Black Widow had slid up behind him while he was babbling away, she used one of her cold-hearted hands to cover Hawkeyes hand and the other placed around the front of his neck ready to touch a pressure point. She had one of her thin legs wrapped around Hawkeyes keeping him held down, then she whispered in his ear,
"Prepare your Hawk body to be bitten by the Venom, to be fought against not loved and to be threatened by 'The Black Widow'!"

Clint reached for his quiver, Natasha gripped tighter
"Dont even think about it," she whispered in his ear again as she pulled tighter. Hawkeye's breath was heavy, he knew what she was capable of. However It didnt seem she had killed him yet, but he hadn't killed her either.
"Go on, lets go through this again... We threaten eachother throw a few punches but never actually seriously hurt one another... Whats stopping you?" Hawkeye remarked with a grin.
Natasha kept her grip,
"I'm not afraid to poison a bird if it means my freedom." Natashas voice twirled in Hawkeyes mind, his teeth grinded against eachother and droplets of sweat drooled down his shiny forehead.
"So this is why they call you Black Widow... you give people all the symptoms of a proper spider bite, thats neat but remember... The Bird always beats the spider!" Hawkeye grunted, he clasped his hands on Black Widow's removing them from his neck. He flicked his leg wounding the Spider and as he was about to go in for the kill he gave a run up ready to dive when,
"NO! DONT!" cried Black Widow, scared out of her mind.