Chapter 45 Different

Previously on I am BW:-

"You cant be in here! You cant be in here!" A female surgeon called coming up to Natasha. She pushed her away coming closer to the table.
"Let me die!" Clint called again. The  tears sprawling down his cheek but that wasnt what Natasha noticed first. In fact Clint practically had the entire skin of his skull peeled back while a robotic machine was pricking and prodding his brain. Black Widow dry reached. She had never been so traumatized despite her torture and training. Just as she was about to puke Fury grabbed her by the waist.
"NO! NOOOO!" Natasha screamed she had to reach Clint because with every poke and prod. Natasha knew she was no longer going to be his lover.

The taste of salted tears licked Natasha's once purely pursed now wobbly and chapped lips. Fury had given her a blankets and a cup of coffee that she took very small sips of.
"So whats Clint going to be now?" Natashas throat was course but her words were like poison to Fury.
"Hes still going to be Clint, Agent Romanoff. He's an Agent of Shield and an Avenger like yourself he always has and always will be. Those nurses are piecing his brain back together so he can stop being the miserable, tortured brain that Loki put him into. He will have a nice family to look forward to at the end of the day. We set him up at a farm that he can work at inbetween missions and eventually that lifestyle will be normal for him. His brainwaves will think he's been doing it for years." Natasha heaved, she was in hysterics. Was it really that necessary to put him through such things as that? What if things didnt make sense. What about what they had? Would he remember it? Black Widow threw the blanket to the ground as she stormed off.
"Natasha." Fury attempted to call after her. She slammed the doors open from SHIELD as she stomped her way down the street. Clints voice wollowed in her mind.
"LET ME DIE!" She remembered him calling. This was her fault. Why couldnt she just let the nightmares continue. No matter what she did there was either more torture or contained torture. What would she prefer real fantasy or faked fantasy? Her legs bared her to run. Why was she running? Where was she going? Eventually she ran until her legs could no longer carry her and she stumbled to the ground her life looking like a blubbering mess. Natasha sat in Central Park the rest of the afternoon and eventually evening began to come. The sunset bloomed beautiful pink yellow and orange colours across the sky. How could something so beautiful occur when there was so much ugly in the world. Where was the kindness? Natasha never knew kindness, that was until SHIELD and yet here she was. After all that she'd been through the one person who showed her kindness choosing not to kill because something didnt feel right, was going to become a different man.

"Clint? Cliiiiiint?" Clint groaned awake to the sound of a feminine voice. There was a morning warmth in the air and the smell of bacon eggs and pancakes came from the kitchen of the farm house.
"Wake up sleepy head I made you breakfast." The woman added coming back to greet Clint with a genuine smile. Clint grasped the blankets.
"I must have been in a deep sleep." Clint answered sleepy and confused.
"What are you talking about sweetie?" Clint's eyes flashed up to the woman in front of him which he momentarily remembered was his wife- Laura.
"I dont know... One thing I was under Loki's spell and then all I remember was things got crazy." Clint sat up as Laura brought him breakfast in bed. Laura furrowed her brows.
"Anything else weird you remember." She asked. Clint paused for a moment, he swore something didnt feel right, yet here he was in his farmhouse that he built with his wife-Laura. Yet as he walked through the memories they seemed to become unclear in his mind, Natasha was there. But how and why was the question on his mind. He had once felt things for others than Laura yet here he was, sitting next his beloved wife. Free from Loki's curse, a best friend to Natasha, Avenger, husband and still a loyal Agent to SHIELD. The one strange thing Clint's curiousity peak about was to ask,
"What day is it hun?"

AN: HELLLLLLO TO ALL MY READERS! Thankyou so so so so so so so so so so much for sticking by me while I have been procrastinating and trying to figure out how to write the fan fiction now that the movies have somewhat changed the perspective of the fan base! I promise I will continue as I have today. Any advice and help is much appreciated on how to keep our Clintasha fandom strong. I know its been so long since I last wrote a chapter but all your kind and amazing words gives me motivation and I promise I do read everyone of your comments and believe me like everyone I wish we all had more time in the day. But for now enjoy this part as eventually there will be more to come. Love you all and happy reading!!!!