Chapter 1

Woke up with a white light blinding me. My ears constantly ringing,it is beginning to tick me off. Tried to shake it off by shaking my head vigorously. It's gone. My vision's turning clear. I saw my brother , my girlfriend and my friends around me all tied up.

I was puzzled,freaked, I tried to move but I remembered  I was tied up. I tried to recollect my memory of where am I and how the f*!* did I get here. Just then two soldiers walked up to me, carrying some big guns. I was trying not to freak out but how could I!!

The two soldiers walked up to me talked in some language that I could not understand and turned around facing a group of people pulling a wagon. I couldn't understand what was going on. I turned to my girlfriend who was freaked out, crying trying to break free but in vain. My friends were cursing them like mads.

My big brother kept calm the whole time. My brother was trained in the army so maybe he expected for something like this to happen.

I was searching for my cousins but they were no where there. Right then a man stepped out of the wagon , who was the 'boss'. He walked up to my brother and pulls a gun and aims it right at his face to freak him out. But my brother kept his cool ,turned to me and said everything is going to be alright.

At that moment I heard a bang closed my eyes as quickly as I could. I felt something cold on my face. I saw blood everywhere on me. I turned to my brother who laid unconscious. Then I realised my brother was killed in front of my eyes.

There was silence everywhere. I freaked out. Then the 'boss' walked towards me pointing the gun at me. I prayed, pleaded. Then he withdrew the gun, he signalled his men for something in their language. He turned around a started walking toward the wagon.

Right at that moment I felt a large blow on my head. But before I fainted I saw them kidnapping Emila, my girlfriend and my friends, Jake, Frank and Steve. Right then the white light covered my eyes and I fainted.

Hey guys, hope you like the first part of my first story. Don't forget to vote comment and share with your friends. And please guys no negative comments. Thank you.

Rohan