First day of school.

(No one's P.O.V )

3 A.M

"homeee! "said ken while stretching his body after a long dance practice.

In order to improved themselves,  they practiced till midnight.

"oh ? there's a girl's shoe on the shoe rack...? "leo said after realising hye ri's shoes.

"oh you're right ! I guess she's home. don't you think we should greet her?" hongbin spoke.

"it's already 3 in the morning , isn't she's asleep by now?btw ken are going to send her to school right ? we might as well greet her tomorrow morning." N said

All the members nodded and walked to their room.before this vixx are divided into two bedrooms. Ravi and hyuk get kicked out to the next room because they snores.now they shared the same bedroom.

NEXT MORNING 7A.M

(hyeri's P.O.V)

RING RINGG RINGGGGG!!!

I woke up and turn off my alarm.i sat on my bed , try to accept this reality. "I thought everything's a dream" I said to myself.

i heard some noise outside.I walked out of my room.Leo oppa is currently preparing breakfast, being helped by hyuk oppa .N oppa,hongbin oppa and ken oppa are chatting on the living room .I don't see ravi oppa though.oh I looked up onto the internet about vixx last night before going to bed.i watched mtv diary , beatles code 3D and vixx tv.well I just need to know them better because we're living under the same roof.

"oh ? ireonaseo ( you're awake)??" asked N oppa after he noticed me standing still by my door room.

Everyone stood up and They gave me the suprised looks..

(No one's P.O.V )

Everyone is amazed by hye ri's prettiness. She is pretty

"hyung ...she's pretty" hyuk muttered with his eyes fixed on hye ri.

leo pushed hyuk with his elbow for saying something nonsense.

"err...nae (yes) , err Annyeonghaseyo my name is lee hyeri , please take good care of me ! " hye ri didn't heard what hyuk muttered and bowed 90 degree. her face started to blushed and covered her face because her face are bloated. lol.morning face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyeri-ah let's have breakfast together" leo invited her to breakfast while setting up the table.

"let's have breakfast together!" ken said cheerfully.

"eh? oh nae" hye ri sit between them "thank you for the food ,I'll eat well" she said and start digging on her plate

Everyone is eating, quietly.

"can we use banmal(informal) to you ? " N asked hye ri.

"nae ofcourse.oppa are older than me anyways " Hye ri said cooly.pretending not to be nervous.

The boys just nod and continue eating.

everyone is done .Hye ri helped leo by washing the dishes.

(Hye ri's P.O.V )

"Thank you for the food . it's very delicious" I thanked leo oppa for preparing breakfast.

He cooked well and his food are the delicious.

"sure, tell me anytime when you feel like eating anything .I'll make it for you " he smiled

First time i got to see his smile and he looks sweet.