chapter 1

*Eneyla's POV*

I wake up to my social worker banging on the door, its still barricaded from last night. I jump out of bed and put my black fluffy slippers on. Quickly I look down and check what im wearing, my my chemical romance top that is way too big and black baggy trousers. Ok, I start walking over to my door and stop when I hear screaming, "ENEYLA OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!" I run over and push my dresser out of the way. Taking a deep breath I unlock the door and open it slightly. "Enelya, get ready to meet some people, they want to adopt a child under 15. And don't be too long!" I close my door and walk in to my bathroom. Rubbing one of my eyes I turn the shower on. When it warmed up I stepped in, I washed my body and hair. When I had finished I turned it off, jumped out and wrapped my black towl around me. I bend down and grab my hair dryer then blow dry my hair. I go back into my room turn my music on and open my wardrobe. Looking at my clothes I pick out my black vest top, black ripped skinny jeans, a jacket that had fallen angel written on it with the bvb star underneath and my black converses. I quickly chuck my out fit on and run back in to bathroom to straighten my hair. After I finished my hair I changed my piercings. I put black studs in for my ears and nose, I also put bvb stars in my ears and to finish it of I put a black hoop in my lip.

i ran over to my door and thought maybe, just maybe they will adopt me and i can finally leave this hell. slowly i opened my door, then i slammed it shut. i forgot my makeup, they couldn't see my ugly face, that would put them off for sure. i ran back into the bathroom and applied my foundation, black eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and deep red lipstick, then i ran back over to my door. before i opened it again i looked in my full length mirror. at least i looked half descent. i opened the door and walked out, before i got to the stairs i got pushed to the floor. Nathan laughed at me, "you're such an emo freak. why even bother, no ones ever going to want you. go kill yourself and go to hell where you belong!" he kicked me as he went past. After every one had walked past (most of them kicking me and then laughing) I stood up, I felt a sharp pain in my side where I had been kicked so muck. I looked through the railings and saw the people, they were staring at me and talking, I couldn't see them properly. I walked back over to my room.

with a loud bang my bedroon door slamed shut, with my tears running down my face I went and sat up on my bed. I looked over at my bed side table and then opened the draw. Slowly I pulled out a little black purse. I opened it up and pulled out a bloodstained blade. I rolled up my sleves and let the blade kiss my skin as the tears rolled down my face. I heard some one running up the stairs, then there was a knock on my door I screamed at them "DON'T YOU DARE COME IN HERE!! GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!" I could feel the anger raging inside me as the door knob turned. blood was running down my arm, I didn't know what to do. it was to late to hide it now. I just looked down at my hands that where covered in blood. the tears ran down my face faster and faster until I couldn't breath properly. my head started to spin, then everything went black.