3. Peace

Tyler's Point of view

Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell should I do? I am captured by Hunters. And on top of all, I am a rogue, no one will come for me. As I was thinking these things, the door opened. A Man in his forties entered the room. I tried to wake up and run, but then I noticed something. His eyes were calm and he didn't seem threatening.
Still, I growled at him. And then I sniffed the air and realized he was a wolf.

"Don't worry. I am not going to hurt you. I am Stephan Martin, Alpha of Crimson Canine Pack.", The man said.

My face became wide in realization. I was ashamed to growl at an Alpha. I immediately stood up but a pain rose through my back.
I still manged to suppress the cry.

" I apologize Alpha, Please , forgive me for such a disrespect.", I bowed my head.

"Who are you? And why did you help us?,", Alpha Stephan asked me.

"My name is Tyler Smith and I helped because it felt like the right thing to do.", I answered.

"You helped us, even if you are a rogue.", He stated. "But I don't think You have been a rogue for a long time."

"It has been 1 year since I left my Pack.", I answered.

" Which pack did you belonged to?", he asked me.

"Blood moon Pack, Alpha.", I politely answered.

" Why did you left your Pack?", he further questioned.

This question made me angry and I made a tight fist, my claws retracted and pierced my palm. "It's personal Alpha.", I replied.

He nodded, "Oh, I understand, I am sorry, it must have been hard for you."

"What? How did you know?", I asked surprised.

" I know nothing son, but, I can see your tight fist and blood dripping from your hands.", He replied pointing to my hands.

I quickly loosened it. He called me son? No one had called me that since that cursed day. It has been eleven years. I miss my parents. They died protecting me, while I ran like a coward. I am ashamed of my self.

"But what I don't understand is why a person with Alpha blood will leave his pack?", He questioned.

What? What the hell is he talking about? I am not an Alpha. I was born an Omega. Is he confused or something?

" I am an Omega, Sir", I replied

"What? I don't think so.", He stated it as a matter of fact.

This made me angry. Just because I was an Omega it doesn't mean I am weak. He probably must be thinking how did I fought and managed to kill that hunter even if I was an omega.

"With all due respect, sir, it's true.", I said trying to hide my anger.

"But there's something different about you. You seem kind of familiar. Like I know you somehow.", he said to me.

" Anyways, what made you attack the hunter?", He asked.

My blood started to boil in my veins and I tried to keep my calm, remembering that cursed day.

"Alpha, I lost my parents when I was 6. They were brutally murdered by hunters in front of me. I couldn't do anything. I was a coward back then. They died protecting me.", I sighed. "But when I saw that she-wolf cowering on the ground and the hunter holding a crossbow towards her, my parent's murder flashed before me. Especially my mother's. I couldn't help it. I snapped and attacked that hunter."