Chapter 1: Jenna Goes To Florida

Tyler's P.O.V. 

Ah, Hiatus. What a great time for kids to hate your guts and for you to see exactly what fan-arts/fanfics have been made of you....

Josh walked in, suddenly, from his 5 mile Jog. "TYLER." He screamed. "WHAT?!" I replied. "ARE YOUR READING FANFICTION AGAIN?" He shouted a little too loudly. "SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHH. Yes, but quiet down, I don't want Jenna to know." I said in a panic. "Fair enough," 

He said to me, throwing himself on the couch and pulling a pillow to his chest. "So, whatcha reading?" He inquired. "Well, it's an interesting one. Pretty well-written, and very 'original.'" I replied. "So, what's it about? That doesn't answer anything." Josh said rather immediately. "Well it's just..." I started to mumble. "What?" Josh said. "It's about...." I continued with my mumbling. "Tyler, speak up I can't hear you, man." He said annoyed. "IT'S ABOUT ME TURNING INTO A BABY AND I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT." I screamed accidentally.

Josh was silent. I was silent. The creeping Jenna, behind me with a frying pan in hand, was silent. "AH JENNA!" Josh and I said in unison. "Jenna, this isn't what it seems-" I stammered before I was interrupted by my enraged wife. "What is seems, is that you two are reading fanfiction again..." "Jenna, calm down." Josh said. "No! Guys, you know how uncomfortable that makes me..." She sighed. "I know honey, but I promise, it's nothing Joshler. I know that makes you very uncomfortable. I think it's Jyler, in fact." I smiled at her, in hopes she'd be relieved. "Alright I guess... But don't fill your head with that nonsense... Put good in, get good out." She stated. Josh wasn't too sure about that statement, "Put good in, get good out? What?" he said curiously. "Yeah, you know, but garbage into your head, that's what'll come out.. Kind of like, 'you are what you eat!' if that makes sense." she explained. "Yes, that makes sense." Josh said, still slightly confused. 

"I'm fine Jenna, I promise it's fine." I said. "Alright, but I better not come back to see you acting like a child by the time I'm back." She said sarcastically, with a hint of seriousness. "Wait, where are you going?" Josh asked her before she turned to leave. "Oh, did Tyler not tell you? I'm on a trip to Florida for a wedding, just me and an old friend catching up." She smiled. "Oh that's nice, have fun Jenn, stay safe too, Florida can be very crowded during the spring." Josh cautioned her. "Hey, that's my job." I said, getting up to kiss her goodbye. She held my face and kissed me back. "I love you Tyler." She smiled. "I love you too Jenna." I quickly replied. 

"You two idiots better behave." She said lovingly. "Alright we will!" Josh and I said in obedience to our 'Queen Jenna,' as we both took a bow. Jenna rolled her eyes with a smile and proceeded to leave. 

"Fanfiction time?" Josh said. "Fanfiction time." I replied with a smile. "But I do agree with Jenna, not too much, though." Josh said wearily. "Will do." I replied as I turned to chapter 15 and started reading. "It was then that I realized, I had become a baby-" "You just now realized that? Baby Tyler is a dunce, he's been a baby for like 12 chapters already." Josh interrupted. "Hey! Offensive!" We laughed. "I suppose you're right, but c'mon dude, give me a break, I just turned into a 1 year old and can't process things well anymore!" I protested. "Tyler, it's not like you actually became a baby, I was just pointing it out." He said defensively. "I know bro, but us Tyler's have to stick together." I said as a joke, Josh proceeded to roll his eyes. 

I read a couple more chapters until Josh fell asleep on the couch. He was pretty exhausted from his Jog... I kept on reading because honestly, the clique's creativity never ceases to amaze me. In fact, I always admire the innocent and loving way the authors- most authors- write about my family/friends and I. 

After about 2 hours I quickly realized I was at chapter 50. That was about 30 more than what Josh had stayed awake for... I didn't realize where time went for a while. I honestly got so wrapped up in the story that I didn't even realize it was 5pm. Time to call Jenna! I called Jenna and she told me how her flight was; moreover, that she was with her friend safe and sound. I was really glad to hear that. So of course I told her how happy I was that she was safe. I also told her how much I loved and missed her already- even if I had lost track of time. She told me she loved me and that she was tired, so we both hung up and I continued my reading.