Mama ❥ lucien x female reader

~(Y/N)'s POV~
Lucien's door slammed behind me as I walked into his room. I walked in to find him lying on his bed with My Chemical Romance blaring through his speakers. Whenever either of us needed sex, we came to each other. We weren't together or anything, just there for each other sexually. "I'm guessing you need it?" Lucien asked, without any emotion. I nodded and he stood up, pinning me onto his bed. Our lips collided and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I was able to feel him smile through our kisses. Lucien never smiles, so it's a pretty rare sight. Our tongues danced as I could feel his hand cupping my left breast, and his other hand on my cheek. He pulled away and pulled me up. When we do this, we never say a word to each other, ever. No matter what the circumstance, but this time I heard him whisper something. I'm not quite sure of what, but he did say something.
Lucien unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers, causing him to reveal his throbbing cock. I couldn't resist but to put my lips on his dick. He squealed slightly at the feeling of my warm, wet lips on his long, hard cock. I knew exactly what he liked and I'm going to give it to him. I deepthroated his dick until I felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth, but I whipped his dick out of my mouth before he could finish. The rest of his cum shot all over my face. When he finished, I licked off what I could and used my finger to put the excess into my mouth. Lucien ripped off my shirt and pants, leaving me in only my bra and panties. I wore my red lace matching panties and bra because I knew that's what he likes, and that's exactly what I want to give him. The white haired boy unbuckled my bra and tossed it on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He popped my right nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around and around, causing me to quietly moan. With my nipple still in his mouth, he slid off my panties and bit slightly at my nipple. He dragged his mouth down to my pussy, leaving huge purple hickeys. I stared down at him and smiled. He was so good at this, and this is why I always go to him for this. Lucien moved his mouth around my whole pussy, making me desperate for him to do more. He circled my clit with his tongue, which felt like actual heaven. About after 8 more minutes of that, he slid his dick into my wet pussy. He thrusted in and out, getting faster and faster with each thrust. As this was going on, I heard Mama by My Chemical Romance begin to play. This was our favorite song and it always reminds me of him. "Oh my god~" Lucien moaned. His voice was so sexy. He quickly pulled his dick out of me and shot his white liquid all over my breasts. Lucien then fell down onto the bed next to me and smiled, kissing my lips one last time before I put my clothes back on and left.