There is quite some silence between us before he just looks down at me with a slight smile on his face. You could easily make it out to be a smirk.

"Thinking about you as mine, only mine", he whispers.

He just leans in and kisses me straight on the lips, making me drop my cigarette and close my eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks, holding his face in place while his free hand is on the bottom of my back and pulls me towards him. I let out a moan when his hands slides down my backside to lay on my bum and he takes that chance to deepen the kiss. I didn't even realize how much I missed his taste from the last time. He pushes me against the bars of the balcony with his hips, holding my bum in his one hand while the other caresses my cheek. He pulls away from my lips and reattaching to my neck. I know I'll have a dark bruise under my jawline, but I could honestly care less. He kisses and sucks at my neck, probably forming a bright hickey. He licks it, as soon as he's done on my tender skin. I now take over and kiss his neck, lightly nibbling at the soft skin right under his ear. His shirt is tightly clung to his body, as I snake my hand down to his shirt. I begin to tug at it, telling him I want it off. He quickly obliges and pulls the material over his head.

"You're so fit. I love it", I mumble into his ear, as I let my fingers roam across his upper body.

"Mhh", he just moans in response.

His eyes meet mine again. I wink, pulling at his sweatpants and the bow on his waist. His pants quickly fall with the lack of holding and he is left in his black Calvin Klein's which perfectly outline his growing erection. I step back and bite my lip at the sight. I remember Niall being quite huge from the last time.

"You have too many clothes on, baby", he whispers and I suddenly realize we're still on the balcony.

We should go inside, if we don't want his neighbors to catch us doing some really dirty things.

"Follow me", Niall says and I follow without hesitation.

He quickly closes the balcony door behind himself and closes the curtains. I begin to pull off my shirt slowly. Niall's hands immideately replace mine, taking the shirt from me. Quite impatient, aren't we? He stands behind me, his front pressed to my back. His hands come around from behind me, playing with the sensitive skin around my bellybutton. I lightly push him away, laying down on his bed with my head on my hand, which is propped up on my elbow.

"Are you going to help me with the rest of these?", I motion to my leggings and sports bra and he nods frantically.

He walks over to the edge of the bed and pulls my legs out so I am flat on my back. I feel a certain warmth build up between my legs, making me clamp them together to release some friction.

"You have no idea what you do to me", he whispers in my ear before sliding a hand down my leggings.

I moan when his hand comes in contact with my clothed core.

"But, now I have an idea of what I do to you", he grins as he slides a finger up my panties feeling the wetness through them.

"Hurry, Niall", I sigh and he shakes his head.

"Be patient, baby, or I may just stop right here and leave you this worked up", he kisses my lips softly and I grunt in frustration.

I throw my hands back on the bed as he kisses down my body, heading to where his hand lays. My breath hitches when his soft lips find the waistband of my leggings. He lets his tongue glide along the waistband of them, lightly biting into my sensitive skin there. Fuck, that is hot. I whimper at the sight as he tugs the useless material down my legs. We are both only left in our underwear as he climbes onto the bed next to me. Now it's my turn to tease.