51. Don't Judge Me

Start from the beginning

"You still fucking the bodyguard?"

"Well...yeah."

"He's totally jealous, dude."

Jealous? Why the hell would he be jealous when this whole thing was his idea in the first place???

"That doesn't make any sense, brother."

"It so does. I'm gonna guess that you've started to like Ole Blade Slinger there and Shima's tryna show you who 'Daddy' is. This is  gold!" The older twin laughed, hand to his chest as he let out a snort. He slapped a hand over his mouth, still unable to hold his cackling back.

"How is this in the slightest bit funny?!"

"Chill, dude. Really, is it even that bad?"

"Yes! Yes it is because he turns me on so bad when he gets like that and I feel like a total cock slut!"

"If you've ever begged to be reamed on both ends by two dudes then you are totally a cock slut."

"Rin!"

"Just embrace it."

Rin's expression softened, a hand reaching out to stroke Yukio's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "Be a spoiled brat. Embrace his fetishes and accept your own. Your sex life will thrive and your marriage will never be boring."

"Really?"

"Really. So suck his dick, call him Daddy and let him treat you like the total cock slut you are and be happy. Jesus, you've  gotta stop stressing so much."

Yukio supposed that Rin was right about that part. Honestly, what reason did he have to be so caught up on this? Except maybe...

"I guess you're right...but what do I do about him being jealous? They're friends; I don't want to ruin that just because I was dick deprived." He admitted. Rin gave him a look of sympathy and Yukio had started to regret asking in the first place.

"Only think you can do is break it off clean with the Mugen guy. Yeah, that might mean things will be sour between you two but you'll keep your husband and he'll  keep his friend."

"...That's gonna be tough."

"If life ain't a bitch then you're not doing it right."

Rin stood from the bed, careful not to agitate his c-section scar as he leaned over and pressed a kiss onto Yukio's head. "You're gonna be fine. Holler if you need me, okay?" He said, waiting until Yukio nodded before he took his leave. Yukio flopped back against the bed, wishing he had never met Mugen to begin with.

This was gonna be tough.

#

Shima sat at the end of a long table, Kinzo at his right while Mugen and Amaimon stood on guard at the door. There were many familiar faces sitting along with him, but one that he did not recognize that he assumed would be taking Russell's place as head of British Mafia.

"Glad you could all make it here today, gentleman. I'd like to begin by welcoming Kyle Gray to this alliance and welcoming back Mr. Shima, who's been out of commission due to...unfortunate circumstances."

Vendali, the Cosa Nostra don, began the meeting, a smug smile on his face as he locked eyes with Shima. "I almost didn't recognize you, my friend. I live what you've done with the hair." He said, jokingly of course as to pull a few laughs from the table. Shima smiled back.

"Thanks. You still putting motor oil in yours?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, you smell like a diesel truck stop is all. I thought maybe you putting the stuff in your greasy ass hair."