Chapter Seven - Jimin

Warning: mention of suicide, dont read this if you are sensitive to this

Hours after Yoongi's death and calling the police, the body being taken away and going home, Jungkook was still uncontrollably crying. Jimin and Taehyung were at his house, trying to comfort him.
"It's okay Jungkook...it's my go tonight, I brought my laptop and we can figure out how this is happening," said Jimin. Jungkook continued to cry.
"J-just do yours. Get it over with," stammered Jungkook.
Would You Rather
Commit suicide
              Or
Someone kills you

Jimin clicked on Commit Suicide with a slight hesitation.
"At least i can choose how to die,"
"What will happen if you don't kill yourself?"
"I don't know, we'll have to find out,"

•••
School the next day

The three boys walked along the corridor to be stopped by Kyungsoo and his gang.
"Another one gone?" he said, chuckling. The rest of his group laughed.
"Shut up," said Taehyung and they walked off.
"Come back here!" shouted Kyungsoo. They didn't even look back. The rest went to class as the deafening bell rang, but Jungkook went a different way.
"Jungkook? Where are you going?" asked Jimin, as Taehyung went into class, but Jimin followed Jungkook.
Jungkook went to the roof. It was a very tall school with a high roof, possible to die if you fall off it.
"I want to be with Yoongi," said Jungkook to Jimin, standing on the edge.
"Don't do it...step back, NOW," said Jimin firmly. A tear rolled down Jungkook's face.
"I want to be with him, Jimin. You can't stop me. And i want to be with Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon too. Tell everyone I love them, and give Kyungsoo all my hate," he said readying himself. Jimin ran forward and pulled him back, then stood on the edge himself.
"What are you doing Jimin?!" cried Jungkook.
"I know..I know what happens when you don't do the would you rather question...all friends die. Something told me in a dream, i don't know how, but it happened. I want to save you guys. This is my time," explained Jimin.
"Don't do it!!" yelled Jungkook.
"Goodbye, Jungkook. Tell everyone i send love,"
"WAIT JIMIN—" started Jungkook. But Jimin had already jumped. It was silent for a few seconds until there was a loud splat heard. Jungkook couldn't bare to look over the edge. He ran inside, alerting all teachers.
Two left.

Would You Rather | BTS FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें