kiss me like your coffee (rich, dark, hard)

A/N: Hey guys. I wanted to publish something since I haven't in a while and I had this idea, this scene in my mind for a while, the last scene to be precise, and I thought I may as well write and publish it. I was originally going to write just that scene but it kind of got out of control and I accidentally wrote almost 3K words of disgustingly fluffy fluff  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  so yeah, I hope you like it <3

couple: yoonlice

.

.

.

Everything was in pastel colours. Pinks and azures and cherry reds and greens and oranges.

Everything made her feel warm.

The scenery, his hoodie, his soft black hair, that pink mouth of his, his skin as pale as whipped cream.

His hands around her body, soft lips grazing on her body as they burnt her.

A soft darkness; a warm and safe and soft darkness hugging her and pulling into the realm of dreams and fantasies and happiness.

His deep, low, rasp and warm voice calling her name, sweet and sticky like her favourite caramel flavoured candy.

Constantly calling her name.

A little deeper than it's supposed to be.

A little smoother than it's supposed to be.

Unfamiliar hands touching her body.

"Lisa!"

"What – fuck – what the fuck – Jesus–"

The blonde jerked up in the bed, eyes open but brain still sleeping, chest heaving with adrenaline and panic, and she almost could feel the cold sweat covering her body.

It took a couple of minutes for her eyes to adjust the pitch black of her bedroom – dark curtains and no bedside lamp, not even an alarm clock to radiate a soft green light.

"What the fuck Tae?!" she turned to the boy sitting next to her on her covers when she felt a little calmer.

Her roommate ran his fingers through his grey hair worriedly.

"Namjoon hyung called," the boy bit his lip.

"He didn't call me," she glared as best as she could with the sleepy state she was in. "So why the fuck you wake me up Tae, you know I have 8am tomorrow–"

"It's Yoongi hyung," Taehyung sighed. The same panic came back to Lisa with the addition of a sickening worry.

"What – what about him–" she stuttered, heart beating a little too fast.

"Joonie hyung said he hasn't left the studio for three days now. Said not sure if he has slept or eaten at all. And that he looked like shit," Taehyung sighed again. Lisa rubbed her face with her hands.

"Fucking stubborn man," she sighed, preparing to get up. "Where is he?"

"Joonie hyung's bringing him here."

Lisa patted around the bed for her phone, still half sleeping, "What time is it?"

"Around four."

"Why are you still awake, Tae?" Lisa asked finding her phone under one of her pillows, about to slip off to the floor. "Still working on that cartoon?"

"It's not carto–" Taehyung stopped exasperatedly. "Yeah," the boy got up. "Gotta finish the project."

Lisa licked her lips and rested her back against the headboard when Taehyung left the room. She unlocked her phone to see two missed calls from Jennie and 130 (a hundred and thirty) fucking messages from their group chat that she left with no unread messages a couple of hours ago. Then she opened their chat.