promise

A/N: This is inspired by 2018 SMA where we finally got btsxblackpink interactions and reactions and our boys won the daesang. I'm so proud of them. Go watch the fancams, fam.

~

couple: liskook

~

"Lisa, where are you going?" Jennie whisper-yelled after the brown-haired girl who was almost running away. She spared a glance back.

"Unnie give me a second, I'll be right back," she smiled and turned around, walking through the tunnel-like corridors all the while trying not to get caught by the other idols or staff - more than necessary at least.

She slowed down when she neared the little stairs of the stage corridor and took a step back towards the shadows of the curtains behind her. Her eyes darted around nervously, she didn't want to stand out too much.

Finally she heard the sound of steps coming down the stairs and turned her eyes there.

Loud, merry voices filled the air as Bangtan came down the stairs and she took a step forward, her eyes fixed on her boyfriend as the swelling of her heart curved her lips to a happy and lovely grin.

Jin was the first one to see her and with a knowing smile, he nudged her boyfriend and pointed her, making him turn to Lisa.

She took two steps forward and sprang towards him, wrapping her arms around him when she landed and pressed her face into his damp neck.

"Congratulations!"

Jungkook laughed frustratedly because of his hyungs' teasings and hugged her back. She placed a peck onto his neck as he pressed her to him with one hand - the other one was holding the daesang trophy.

They heard a couple of exaggerated coughs and pulled back.

"I'll just take this-thank you very much," Taehyung leaned in and snatched the trophy from Jungkook's hand. Then he winked at Jungkook, "Have fun."

Lisa felt a flush colouring her cheeks and tilted her head down, the tiles were really pretty...

"We're waiting at the room, don't be late," Namjoon smiled and Lisa looked at them again.

"Oh! Right! Congratulations sunbaenim," she untangled herself from Jungkook to turn to them with panic and bowed low, remembering at last. They smiled.

"Thank you Lisa-ssi," Jimin smirked, his eyes on Jungkook's disapproving face and after other members' bows, the six men started to walk away.

As soon as they turned their backs, Jungkook whirled Lisa around and pressed her to the nearest wall, leaning in for a kiss.

Lisa managed the laugh briefly before his lips silenced him. She wrapped her arms around him again and left her mind, soul and heart to his kisses.

Their lips became one, breaths mixing and he slipped his tongue into her mouth, a gasp from Lisa accompanied it. She tangled one hand into his brown locks, her fingers twisted and played with his wet hair while she brushed the sweat off from his cheek with her other hand.

He felt himself melt into her touch as always, her being in his arms was doubling-no, tripling the already existent excitement and happiness he felt inside. When she touched him, everything became unimportant. His soul surrendered to her and his body was her property. He itched for Lisa and never could get enough of her.

She pulled back after a couple of sunny days, her panting matched his as they opened their eyes.

"Congratulations, Kook," her soft breath and silky voice hit his lips, making him close his eyes again.