"But this would match your hair. Tommy doesn't like light colors on you." I say.

"And take it from a girl who knows about dresses." I chuckled.

"We'll try both on, starting with mine." Issabella smirked.

"Fine." I goan. We find a dressing room and Issabella goes in, changing and coming out minutes later.

"Yeah. Doesn't work. Try mine." I hold my dress up.

"Whatever." She took the dress from me and goes back in. Soon, she came back out in my dress with crossed arms.

"Say it." I smirk.

"You were right." Issabella rolls her eyes.

"Take that off and let's buy some accessories." I smile. Issabella walks in the room again and takes the dress off. We go around the store and pick out a matching headband and earings with purple flats.

"And you can borrow my make up. I have something that will match your outfit."

"Now let's get you an outfit." Issabella laughs. We search for a dress for me and Issabella finds a black, lacy dress and I find a blue, silk dress that reached down to my knees.

"Black doesn't match my hair."

"But it fits your name."

"I'm trying this to see if it fits. If it does, I'm buying it. If not, we'll try yours." I say.

"Ok." I go into the dressing room and change, coming out and twirling for Issabella.

"Wow. Blue fits you." She gasps.

"Thank you. Hey, what time is it?" Issabella checks her phone.

"Almost 5."

"Ok, we need to go." I say, going into the dressing room and taking the dress off.

"Why in such a rush?"

"Because Jerome and I are meeting his dad for dinner tonight." I come out of the dressing room.

"Accessories and let's go." I say. We pick out a moon necklace, a moon hair clip and dark blue high heels. We pay for the 2 dresses and accessories and go to the car, driving home.

We get home and Issabella puts on here dress and I help her with make up and hair before quickly putting my dress on, letting my wavy hair fall down my shoulder as I put on my heels and accessories just in time.

"Luna, are you ready, we need to go." Jerome called.

"Coming." I say, opening the door to see my boyfriend.

"You look beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you." I smile. We walk downstairs and go outside.

"Good luck on your date Issabella." I smile.

"Thanks. Have fun with the Joker." She mocks. I stick my toung out at her. I follow Jerome outside and we get in his car, driving to the fanciest restaurant in town and parking.

Jerome helps me out and we walk inside.

"Oh, Mr. Jerome, your father is waiting for you at your table." The receptionist smiles.

"Thank you." Jerome nods, offering me his arm and walking us to the Joker's table.

"Don't worry. You know he won't hurt you," Jerome whispered.

"I know. I just have this weird feeling." I whisper back. We get to the table and sit down.

"I hope you got my gift." Joker says.

"I did, thank you." I nod.

"You're very welcome." He smiles.

"Jerome told me that that gun is passed down through family. But, why me. If you don't mind me asking."

"Because I can see something in you. Something that no one else besides Jerome has."

"And.....what's that?" I ask.

"Courage. You stood up to Pan. No one else had done that in history. How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I guess I saw his weakness and used it against him."

"And what is his weakness?"

"Me." I state simply.

"I like this girl Jerome. She's smart."

"That's why I chose her." Jerome smiled at me. I elbow him in the gut.

"Is that the only reason you chose me?" I snap.

"No. You're cute and funny, just to name a few reasons."

"Good." I mutter.

"So father, why did you want to meet with us?" Jerome asked.

"I wanted you both here to reveal something to you."

"And what's that?" Jerome asked.

"We think it's time that she comes out of the shadows and meets her son."

"And who's she?" Jerome asked.

"Harley Quinn."