Note

Dedication
This story is dedicated to IV of Spades, and to their fans and supporters. To the growing community and family of the boys and his fans. I hope this stories will make you guys feel kilig and happy, and also make you love the boys even more.

Author's Note
Send your requests by messaging me here!! Your name, one of the four members and a short description of the story you want, you can also just send a theme (specific, not like "love" or something, like maybe you could suggest a thing, ex. dog, and i'm going to think of a short story na magpapakilig sainyo with a dog) — this is kinda a challenge for me but i'm actually really up for it.

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
(Except, the names for the characters were based on real life, iv of spades members)

NO TO PLAGIARISM
We take all our time and effort in writing our stories, please don't plagiarize and tell that they're your works. We work hard for them.

Credits
Originally saw this concept from lilseeld and HttpSinful and there are many more iv of spades imagine stories. Hopefully all will be successful. God bless!