His sides were burning, the fight had taken it all out of him and he was finding it hard to breath in the cold night air. But he kept going, doing his best to catch up trudging forward with all he had.
Tweek needed him, he needed Tweek. He needed those bright eyes and that lovable gorgeous smile, the funny way he laughed...

The snow had begun to fall again, stinging his eyes as he frantically searched.

That look on his face when I kissed him for the first time, the look on his face when I hurt his feelings...

Craig wiped his eyes clear of snowflakes, shining his phone light left and right to try keep a hold of his bareings. All he could hear was his breath, in and out...crunching of the twigs and stones below his feet.

The fear on his face when the gun was pointed at him..

Craig shook the thoughts from his head, he had to find him now. Before it was too late.

Up ahead he finally saw it, the flicker of a light. In his nervous state he turned off his own and began to fumble toward it as quietly as he could injured in the darkness. His heart thumping in his ears, drumming into his head as he heard the words..

"Move it! You, over there, and you two, stand facing the tree trunks!"

Craig inched closer to the scene, his rage consumed him completely, he had to save them, he had to protect Tweek!

He watched in horror as Kyle and butters were separated from him and shoved into the trees, facing the trunks. Tweek stood in shock, trembling head to toe. His eyes were fixed on the ground in front of him, hyperventilating from fear.

Craig was about to snap and jump out of bushes, when he felt a touch on his shoulder make him jump and spin his head around.

Kenny...

He hadn't realised he was holding his breath until he released it, Kenny set his finger to his lip and shushed him. A look of dead seriousness on his face.
Craig could only nod, turning back to the scene once more before Kenny nudged him again, his hand making signals he tried to follow. He pointed down, and Craig's eyes followed to the net he had brought with him.

Craig nodded, and so did Kenny.

Tweek POV:

Oh god, oh god! What do I do!? What do I do, what do I do!

His heart was spamming into his chest and he could barely hear the words being directed to him. His body was trembling in sheer fear and horror as the ranger stepped closer to him "h-huh?" He squeaked as he realised he missed something he said.

He was in freakn shock!! What did this asshole expect!?

"I said, get. on. your. knees. Beautiful"

Tweeks eyes widened and frantically he shook his head side to side, tears pouring down his face "n-no! N-no way! Craig!! Craig!!" He stammered out shaking from head to toe.
He yelped as the fingers intertwined into his hair and yanked him down to his knees, the gun pointed to his head jabbed him in the temple several times.

He could faintly hear Kyle screaming "Stop it! Let him go! Leave him alone!"

"You're next ginger! Keep your mouth shut or I'll shut it for you!"

Tweek trembled and squeaked in horror as his hair was released, he began to sob a little. The ranger setting his guard down for just a second, unbuckling his belt.

But it was all they needed.

Tweek could barely understand what just happened, as the light of the flashlight hit the ground and beamed into his eyes, lighting up himself, Kyle and Butter's. He could hear the yells, all of the frantic movement as someone grabbed him and yanked him up. He screamed in confusion and shock, unsure who had him in their grasp as they dragged him into the darkness. The flashlight had been kicked around several times, it was like a strobe light effect. Flashing tiny bits of information into his vision.

He squinted and desperately looked around as he felt the arms gripping him tightly pull him through the thicket, when he realised he couldn't hear. Why couldn't he hear anything!? Why couldn't he make out what was happening around him!?

There was a ringing in his ears and he dropped on the floor of the forest in the dark, they must've tripped... whoever had been holding him in the dark. He scurried to the base of a tree and curled his knees to his chest, breathing panicked breaths as he tried to catch up.

The screaming came into his head, finally his ears where adjusting back to reality. As soon as it did though he wished they hadn't, the sound of a scream echoed over the forest.

Someone had been shot.

Authors note:

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, I had a death in the family and I couldn't write a word. Then I moved countries and yadda yadda lol but I'm back ^^ and this is getting finished first and foremost! Sorry to make you wait so long! Hope you understand and forgive me :(