Dark Paradise Without You

I was kind of like your China doll. You were mysterious and alluring, almost mesmerizing, I guess that's why I wanted to be yours. You wanted to see me break and fall, so I did. You didn't catch me because you would of left by the time I crashed.

Fast forward a few weeks.
You came back, and I was over you.
You didn't like that, so we played our game again.
This happened a few too many times only because your attention and 'love' was addicting but soon realised, deadly.

Now I'm left lying in the ocean singing your song. And even though you're not here, I don't seen to move on.

I've been told there's no remedy for memories. So I tell them your face is like a melody, it won't leave my head. And although your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine, I wish I was dead.

You made me feel like I was nothing without you, like life wasn't worth living if you weren't in it.
You didn't make we feel beautiful nor did you make me feel stable. Quite the opposite actually.

You made me feel worthless and broken. Like I was and still am unloveable.

But I stayed and now a days I regret it.

I still feel you in my dreams and see you in my sleep.

It's like a Dark Paradise when I close my eyes. It's not good.