𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙣𝙚𝙮 ༊*·˚

gay!juliedean makes an appearance :)J U L I E  G A F F N E Y  # 06

gay!julie
dean makes an appearance :)
J U L I E G A F F N E Y  # 06

ೃ⁀➷

!!!
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘭𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.
𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 ;

𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱.

it sucked.
you and dean were thrown out of the game for purposefully tripping 2 of the icelandic players, it wasn't even on purpose!.... okay, maybe it kinda was, but who can blame you? they were dicks.

dean was busy rearranging the entire locker room, breaking chairs, and punching every surface around him.
"i should be out there!" he exclaimed, while breaking another chair and staring at the little tv playing the ongoing match in front of him.

you copied him and watched the little screen in front of you, currently showing luis speeding his way across the ice with the puck.
you learnt very quickly not to get your hopes up too fast, as seconds later, luis crashed against the boards.

it looked pretty painful.
i guess my man can not really fly.

moments later, kenny was sent out by coach to show iceland what he was capable of.
it started off pretty well, until he crashed into two icelandic players, sending his ass straight back to the players bench.
dean was visibly getting even more pissed off, and you had no idea where those goddamn chairs came from, maybe he pulled them out of his ass, but he broke yet another.
"please, give me one more chance against these guys!"
you were lowkey starting to become anxious now, scared he might throw a chair at your head.

right as you were starting to pray to get out of the locker room alive, iceland scored again, making you let out a deep sigh.
"they're unbeatable! i swear the only thing that's going to help us right now is a goddamn miracle." you said as you took off your gloves.
"if i had a chance to play right now, i would make them regret even setting foot in this rink." dean snarled while running his hands through his damp hair.