"Hey dude Happy Birthday.", Lucas broke me from my thoughts.

" Hey Lucas, thanks.", I said.

"But you know I hate this day.", I sighed.

" Tyler, man, it has been 10 years. move ahead.", He told me.

"How Lucas? How can I move ahead when the nightmares still haunt me? How can I move ahead when I still see that bloody moment again and again whenever I close my eyes?"

"Well, okay. But it's your 16th birthday dude. You are finally going to find your mate.", he tried to ease me.

"... You will find your mate soon and she will always love you..", my mom's words came to my mind.

" You think I have a mate? Lucas, I am cursed. I won't be surprised if I don't have. In fact, I am sure I don't have a mate. Even if by some chance I have, I doubt I will ever find her.", I ranted.

"Don't lose hope dude, everything will be alright", he tried to give me hope.

" I don't know dude, I don't know."

"Hey, I have something for you. You, to cope with your grief and for me to celebrate my best friend's birthday.", Lucas chuckled.

" What?", I asked.

"You'll find out", he smirked.

-----

Lucas brought me to a nightclub. It was 12:30 am. I was gaping my mouth at him. Seriously? He thinks dancing in a club will help me to cope with my grief. He must have gone crazy.

"We are not here to dance dude.", he read my thought. "We are here for booze aka alcohol."

"Aren't we under the legal drinking age?", I asked him.

"Yeah stupid we are. But who cares? Besides the club is owned by my friend's dad. So everything for me and my friends is free.", he told me.

"And besides you know what they say?", He asked me.

" What?"

"They say and I quote, 'Don't forget that alcohol helps to remove the stress, the bra, the panties and many other problems.' Isn't that inspiring?"

"You are a dick."

"I am not but I have a big one.", he smirked.

" You are hopeless."

"I know that.", he said.

Suddenly an intoxicating scent hit my nose. The scent, It's hard to describe. It was like mixed scent of Chocolates and orchids. Weird, I know. I followed the scent.

" So you are going to drink?", Lucas asked following me.

"Shut up Lucas. Can't you smell this tantalizing scent?", I asked him.

" What scent?", He asked me back.

"Your tracking skills are shit. This scent of Chocolates and orchids.", I replied sniffing the air.

His eyes widened in realization. "Dude it's your mate.", he said and started jumping like a monkey. "What are you waiting for go follow the scent."

I followed the scent and saw our alpha's daughter, Laura dancing with her friends. She was looking beautiful. Almost like goddess Aphrodite. Her blonde hairs were falling up to her waist. Her brown eyes looked like chocolates. Her lips were like rose petals with morning dew on them. She had curves at all the right places. Her hips were moving seductively. She wore a red crop top and a pair of hot pants. She was gorgeous. I mean I had a crush on her, but who didn't have? Lucas noticed me and he gave me a knowing look.