I decided to click the file and saw a profile of a woman...she was murdered. "Kang Yoojin was killed by Kwang Sungmin's wife, Kwang Hana...wait...Kwang Sungmin?" then I felt a very painful headache all of the sudden, and then images pop up in my head...Kwang Sungmin, he's a friend of mine back in high school.

"Sungmin..." I close my laptop and put my hoodie on, I get out of my room and run out of the house.

I run to the house next door...I now remember. I knock on the door a couple of times but there was no answer. "Sungmin! Are you there?" I knock again, then the door opened.

"Byeol?" I was right, it is Sungmin that lives here. "Byeol, did your memories came back?" he asked, I nodded.

"I need to talk to you," I said, he lets me inside his house.

"So, how much of your memories came back?" he asked.

"All of it, I remember everything" I answered.

"How?" he asked again. 

"It's because of my laptop" I answered.

"Your laptop?" he responds.

"I turn on my laptop to see the 'Unknown Murder Case' on the background of my laptop. Then out of the blue, images pop up in my head; all the things that happened, even before the accident" I explained.

"Have you told anyone yet?" he asked, I shake my head.

"Actually, you're the first one to know," I said. 

"I think you better tell your parents and your friends," he said.

"Okay, thank you...and sorry for what happened to you, I wasn't able to help you enough..." I apologized, then a pair of hand touched my head.

"What are you talking about? It's okay, thanks to you that I was free from her. And I'm also an idiot for falling for a psycho anyway..." he said.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

The members came again to the Jeon's household, the atmosphere around Jeongguk and his members are...off. "Um, guys. I have something to tell you" I started, stopping the silence in the room.

"Did you get your memories back?!" Taehyung chirped, I smiled.

"Yes, I got all of my memories back," I said.

"Really?!" the six exclaimed except for Jeongguk.

"How?" Jin asked. 

"You guys were hiding something from me and Jeongguk didn't you?" I asked, giving them a fake smile and they gulp.

"Hiding?" Jeongguk questioned. 

"Why didn't you tell us about our accident?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well...we don't want to scare you two by telling the truth..." Hoseok said.

"Like that woman was going to kill you," Yoongi said.

"Kill her?!" Jeongguk exclaimed, he got scared hearing about it.

"See? Look at him" Namjoon pointed at the maknae.

"Jeongguk, is there any chance that you remember a few of your memories with me?" I asked, he shakes his head and I let out a sigh.

"I guess it would take a while..."

"Byeol, let's go make dinner now," Jin said, I look at the wall clock and soon will be dinner time.

"Let's go," I said, both of us walk our way to the kitchen.

=+=

Ji-eun's POV

I can't believe that we got caught by his friends, why does he even gave spare keys to his house? Are his friends living with them are what?

I look through the photo albums on my phone and look at the selfie that I have taken with Jeongguk when he was sleeping, he sure is cute~. If he wasn't married to my cousin, I would definitely marry him but it's too late...

*Beeeep*

I look at the screen of my phone, it was from aunty.

"Ji-eun, where are you? Why are you not home?"

"Ah, I'm actually taking a trip. I guess I won't be staying there for any longer"

"Aw, that's sad to hear. Don't be shy to come back here to our house anytime"

"Don't worry, I will..."

I then hang up then went back to the photo of me and Jeongguk. "*sigh* I wish you never get your memories back..."