Chapter 8

Kailia POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I knew I shouldn't have had that shot. I looked to see I was in my room safely. I began to pull my feet up only to realize that there trapped beneath something heavy. I looked and saw Castle sleeping with his head on my legs. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"I know your watching me." he spoke still with his eyes closed. I pulled my whole body back and away from him. He opened his eyes and stretched his hands above his head. He then stared intensely at me. "W-what?"

"Why did you leave so quickly?" his husky morning voice causing goosebumps.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I looked away. His arm snaked around my waist and roughly pulled me towards him removing all space between us.

"I wasn't finished with you." He growled out. I looked in his eyes. Nothing but love, lust, and hurt replaced them. Why was he hurt?

"Castle we can't be doing this." I had to stop this before unwanted feelings get worse.

"You're lying to yourself." He said. "You want this as much as I do."

"Cas-" he latches his lips against mine and kisses me deeply. I slowly melted into his hands. We stayed here for another couple of minutes. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Go bathe. We got things to do." He said smirking. He releases his grip and walks out my room closing it. My legs gave out causing me to fall back on my bed. I started to think if it would actually be so bad to fall for him. I shook of the thought and got my clothes to bathe. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. As I begin to undress, I started reminiscing on the moments I had with Castle. My hand roamed down my body almost at my sex. I stopped and mentally slapped myself.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?!?" I slapped at myself on my forhead. I began to enter the shower turning it on to hot water. I stood there letting the water drops roll down my body. I couldnt get the thought of him out my head. I started to imagine Castle's hands slowly wrapping themselves around my breasts. Every touch felt real. I opened my eyes to see that it really was Castle. I leaned into his touch and moaned.

"My my Kai. It seems you started without me." he bites onto my ear making me shiver under his breath. He turns me around to face him encasing my lips into his. I moaned into his lip as his tongue entered my mouth. His hand slithered down my wet body gripping onto my ass. I moaned louder as he lift me up, slamming me into the wall. His lips traveled down my neck licking and biting as his hand rubs against my sex. 

"Damn. Wet for me, I see." he smirks. his lips continue down my body until he reaches my sex. He started to lick gently over my bud. I shivered as he speeds up. I start to moan even louder crying out his name. I gripped onto his hair as i cam all over him. He came back up and kissed me deeply. 

"Thats another point to me Princess."  he pulls away winking stepping out the shower. I stand there trying to catching my breathe. That asshole! I got out the shower and ran to my room locking the door. I called Thai real quick.

"Whaaaaaaat?" she answered

"Castlecameintomyroomthismorninganddidalotofinappropriatethingsandheenteredyshowerandlickedmyareaidontwannasay-"

"CASTLE ATE YOUR VAGINA?!?!" she yells into the phone.

"Shut up! Your too loud!" I whispered yelled. "He increased the competition Thai. He kissed me at the party and did that shit that you do."

"When i remeind you that he's your STEP brother? Oh yeah he's totally right by the way." She responds

"That's besides the point dammit! What the gell am I going to do!?" i asked here

"Oh I know exactly what you can do. I'll be over in a few." Thai says wit a hint of mischief. Thai is a mastermind at things. I just gotta leave it up to her now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR!

IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I lie in a state that requires senior exit prjects and ive been stuck on homework for weeks. This book is going to be updated really slowly so I'm glad you guys were not threatening me. Ill try and get the next chapter in on Monday of the next week

<3 & ;*

Sam Mannii