Chapter 2

Okay so here's chapter 2!!! sorry about the time...i know i haven't written in a long time...i was really busy and kinda had writers block :/  

Well I hope u like it!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's P.O.V

"GET UP!!!!" I hear loudly.

"Wha-What?" I say confused and drifting back to sleep.

"SIT UP!" Blair screams.

"Okay okay...what time is it?"

"10:30"

"What's so special that you need to wake me up when I could be sleeping in?!"

"Really? I mean you actually forgot?!?! Urgh!"

"Oh ya, that."

"Ya..well put something nice on and meet me outside."

"Okay."

Blair storms out of the tent angrily. She gives me one last look and shuts the tent door.

I slowly get out of my bed and start walking toward our closet. The huge oak doors stand before me. We may only sleep in a tent, but its a really big tent. The doors are heavy but I manage to open them without to much difficulty. I walk in and look at all the clothes and start scanning the shelves for something nice. Then out of the corner of my eye I see something. I turn to look at the prettiest dress I've ever seen.

Its a strapless black and white gown. It has sparkles everywhere and small plastic flowers at around the waist. I reach and grab it from the hanger. I go behind the curtain and slip it on.

I look at myself in mirror. The gown sweeps across the floor elegantly. It fits me perfectly and hugs my body making me look thinner than I actually am. I slide back over to the closet. I find the shoe rack and decide to wear a pair of black high heels with blue polka-dot bows. I go further into the closet and start picking out my accessories. A simple black choker and some nice white bangles look perfect with the dress.

I find my way out of the closet and go over to our makeup box. Its more like a small trunk but we like to call it a box so we don't sound like we're obsessed with makeup. I start digging through the box and find exactly what I'm looking for. I apply my makeup with care and walk over one more time to the mirror. I look amazing I think to myself. I quickly fix my hair into a neat bun a put a blue flower pin in it.

I didn't realize it at first but Blair was wearing a dress too. If I think about it she looked pretty stunning. I forget exactly what her dress looked like but I'm pretty sure it was short and purple.

I strut over to the door, pretending that I'm a model. I get to the door, take a deep breath and open it.

There's Blair in her cute purple dress. She's looking at me with puppy eyes and I start to laugh. I can tell she's annoyed but I know that she's trying to make a joke out of it so I play along and smile back.

"Holy crap you look good!" She says to me with wide eyes

"So do you! I love your dress!"

"I love yours too!"

"Okay well we could keep complementing each other forever or we could go to the party. You chose"

"You already know the answer to that!" she says as she pulls me to the performance tent.

We look at the huge tent and she walks in telling me to wait there 1 minute. I do as she says and can hear whispering inside the tent.

I walk in the tent and see glitter and sparkles everywhere! I'm almost blinded by the bright lights that surround me. I feel like I'm dreaming. The tent seems a million times bigger than normal and I can't help but to stare in amazement. Slowly walking around I notice that everyone from the circus is here. Most people are just talking, drinking, and dancing to the surprisingly loud music. I notice some winks from others and can hear everyone yelling "Happy Birthday" once they see me.

"And here comes the party girl!!!" screams David.

"I can't believe that you guys did this for me!" I gasp.

"It was actually pretty easy," David replies as he sneaks up on me," All we had to do was get up at 5:00 am this morning, spend like 4 hours getting all the decorations up, make a cake big enough to feed the whole circus, and then convince Blair to go wake you up."

"Well you certainly know how to surprise a girl," I say," I mean, I knew that you guys had something planned, Blair told me, but I had absolutely no idea that this was what she meant when she said that you wanted to do something special for my birthday."

"Ya, well umm, it wasn't just my idea.." David replies nervously, "So, umm, do you like it?"

"Of Course I do! I love it!!!! But I haven't even seen all of it yet! Do you mind showing me around?"

"Oh I'll definitely show you around. I mean it's your party! You should see it all!

"Sounds good to me." (;

David leads me around the tent showing me the sculptures and paintings that everybody made to use as some decorations. He leads me around the room pointing out every little detail when he finally comes to a stop. There standing in front of us is a massive cake probably about 7 feet high. It has pink, black, purple, and neon green fondant on it. All across the cake are the words,"Happy Birthday Sarah," written in black frosting. I notice everyone in the circus signed their name on the cake.

"It's pumpkin spice with cream cheese frosting." Blair says as she walks over to me," We knew that it was your favourite."

"Aww thanks you guys! You're the best!"

"Hey no worries! We all knew how much a real birthday party meant to you, especially David."

Blair winks at me and slowly turns away, waving at someone at the other side of the room.

"So..."

"Sooo.."

"Well this is slightly awkward.."

"No kidding"

"Well..umm....I was wondering.."

"Wondering what?"

"Okay, well, umm, do you want to dance?"

"Ya, that would be really nice," I answer, trying to sound surprised.

David takes my hand and pulls me close to him as the music starts. Some people leave the dance floor, while others do the same as us. The music is slow and soft. I gently place my head on Davids shoulder and he puts his hand on my waist. We sort of sway back and forth and I almost trip on his foot, falling into his chest.

"Smooth," he grins.

"How about you try dancing in heals sometime," I tease.

"Maybe I will," he jokes.

Without hesitation, he leans in and softly kisses me on the lips. I don't move away or budge. His lips taste like chocolate and pumpkin pie. After a few amazing seconds, he pulls back and stares at me with his deep, incredible eyes. I quickly turn away and run out of the tent.

I don't look back because I'm too afraid to see the look on Davids face. I'm scared to imagine that he thinks that I don't like him that way. But honestly, that was the moment that I had been waiting for, ever since I ran away and found my way here.

I scurry into my tent and just sit on my bed. I don't know what to do. A whole bunch of emotions fill my mind, but one thought feels so much bigger than the rest.

That was the first time that I had ever been kissed.

And what a kiss it was.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time!!! Well, better late then never right? Anyways, I hope that you guys like the story so far!

Any advice is really appreciated!!!

Much Love,

Emilie <3 <3 <3