[viii] sticky situation

"have you been seeing someone else without telling me?" kenta narrowed his eyes at the unusually smiley boy, making yongguk quickly shake his head in denial.

"no. why?"

"why are you so happy?" kenta furrowed his eyebrows, the two walking side by side towards the restaurant. "did you... did you move on from sanggyu-"

"don't ever think that," yongguk's eyes darkened, kenta pursing his lips as the boy suddenly went back to his cheerful self. "so what, though? i can't smile when i want to?"

"not all of a sudden without explanation, no," he huffed, pushing the door open to the small diner. "it's suspicious."

yongguk rolled his eyes and told the boy he was overthinking it, yet kenta knew something wasn't adding up. even if yongguk didn't love sanggyun as much as he showed, he still wouldn't get over it this easily.

-

"hyung, stop."

yongguk tried his hardest not to giggle as sanggyun kept pressing kisses against the boy's neck. he had provoked the older boy earlier because he craved for sanggyun's touch, telling him to think about how yongguk and sehyun must've looked when they were together.

it worked like a charm. and because it fueled sanggyun up so much, he was touchable for a good three hours.

yongguk loved it.

"i know i said to put study before me," sanggyun muttered, playing with the boy's earlobe as he blushed. "but i'm in the mood to have some fun. come, baby."

"i can't," yongguk mumbled, grinning as sanggyun's hands entertwined with his, his arms coming around from the back and lifting him up from the chair. "hyung!"

"you know you want to," sanggyun kissed him all over. "come on, take a break."

"fine," yongguk gave in, spinning around and hugging the boy tightly as he tugged upwards at his shirt. "move, 'guk, i need to take your shirt off."

"alright, be patient," he muttered, pulling away as sanggyun stared at him hungrily.

"i miss your body too much."

sanggyun pressed his lips against yongguk's harshly, when the doorbell rang, making him groan. "who the hell would come at this time?"

yongguk, who too had been flustered, quickly fixed up his hair and licked his plumped lips with a shrug. "i-i don't know. i didn't invite..."

not needing to say anymore, he stumbled towards the door, opening it gently.

"hey!" kenta burst in without warning, hugging yongguk tightly as he widened his eyes, before screaming out, "hey, kenta! kenta, you're here! kenta is here!"

he narrowed his eyes, immediately letting go of yongguk. "alright. i know someone's in here. i was suspicious and you just confirmed it. now move."

"no!" yongguk tried grabbing his arm, but the japanese boy moved like a goddamned ninja and slid into the apartment, his eyes narrowly searching around for anything out-of-the-ordinary. "let's see... aha!"

he ran over to the dining table, glaring at the two nearly-empty cups sitting on top of it. "someone else is here. you'd usually pack all the glasses away the moment they'd leave."

"t-they just left," yongguk muttered as the other boy rolled his eyes. "well, i didn't see a single person on my way up through the stairwell."

"they used the elevator-"

"it's out of order, you liar! where are you hiding him, or her, or..." kenta shook his head and sighed. "ah, whatever! i'm going into your room-"

"no!"

"move!"

kenta darted straight into yongguk's room, where he glanced around and started examining every possible hiding spot. "how hard is it to find- oh my fucking god!"

kenta widened his eyes as he opened the cupboard door and saw sanggyun's body floating mid-air, an ear-piercing scream escaping past his lips before he fell straight to the ground and passed out.

sanggyun grimaced. "he poked me when he opened the doors."

"why aren't you back to being... un-feel...able?" yongguk sighed, the older boy rolling his eyes.

"because i'm pissed off. that boy stopped you and me from having our happy time."