[19] The Most Rudest Girls In History

I was sitting by myself in the quad area, reading If I Stay. I was so in depth with my book, when Caiden walked up to me. I stood up and smiled. Caiden hugged me and pecked my lips.

"So Lyric..." Caiden said.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I have a question to ask you."

"You aren't going to ask me to marry you, are you?" I said jokingly.

"No," He chuckled. "Will you go to homecoming with me?" He pulled out a rose out of nowhere and handed it to me.

"Hmmm...let me think about it. No," I said with a serious face, even though I was completely joking.

"What?" Caiden's face fell in disappointment.

"Just kidding," I laughed. Caiden smiled and pulled me to his side.

"Don't do that. You had me feeling like a complete moron," Caiden sighed in relief, pressing his lips to my cheek.

I pushed him off playfully. "I'm a terrible liar, I don't get how you couldn't see past that. Plus how can I not go, you're the football star, you're obligated to go and the girlfriend always has to go as his date."

"There they are. Look at the happy couple." The guys came up to us, with their arms around their girlfriends' waists.

"Hey guys," I greeted and they sat down.

"Hi Lyric," Marie said happily. "Um...not sure if you met the girls yet, but this is Alexandria, Katie, and Amber."

Alexandria is Ruben's girlfriend. She had dark brown eyes and long, brunette hair. Katie is Tyler's girlfriend. She had green and medium length burgundy hair. Lastly, Amber is Kyle's girlfriend. She has multi-colored hair. It was pink, blue, and purple. She also had sunglasses on, so I couldn't see her eyes.

"Hi," I said awkwardly. They gave me a a curtly nod and went back to their conversations with their boyfriend, like I didn't even exist. Rude bitches.

"So..." Alexandria said. "Are you guys going to homecoming?" She said to everyone, except me. I looked at Caiden with a confused face on why she's so rude to me, but he just shrugged.

"I think I might just skip it," Jacob shrugged.

"Same," Tyler nodded.

"Me too," Kyle agreed.

"Me three," Ruben also agreed.

"I'm going," Caiden interjected.

All four girls gasped loudly. "What? How can you say that?" Marie said. She and the rest of the girls hit their boyfriend's arm.

"Yeah. It's a homecoming dance. You have to go. You guys are jocks," Katie whined.

"Caiden's going," Amber tried to persuade Kyle.

"Hell no. This isn't prom," Jacob said.

"But this is our senior year. We have to go to every dance," Alexandria exaggerated on the word 'every'.

"Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?" All girls begged at the same time, while I kept quiet, reading my book.

The guys groaned, but then gave in. "Fine," They said in unison.

**

I was in the hallway, walking to my locker, when I heard Amber, Alexandria, Katie, and Marie talking. "Can you believe Lyric? She's so pathetic. All during lunch she was just reading her stupid book," Katie said in disgust.

"I know. What a nerd," Amber laughed an annoying laugh.

"I don't like her," Alexandria commented. Well bitch, no one asked you.

"Maybe she was just reading because you guys were being rude to her and wouldn't let her talk," Marie snapped.

"Ooh, since when did Marie ever stick up for anyone? Especially pathetic losers like her? I don't even get why Caiden is dating her in the first place. It's obvious he's trying to use her for sex. I mean, it's Caiden. Why would he suddenly change for a girl like her?" Amber ranted.

"You guys are bitches," Damn, you go Marie. "She's really nice."

"Since when did you become nice?" Alexandria said.

"Since I started to see what hurtful things we've been saying to people. It actually hurts, you know," Marie said.

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but this is so interesting, in a way. Plus Marie is dissing them and it's really hilarious.

"Their feelings don't concern me. I'm just speaking the truth anyways," Katie said in a monotone.

"That's not being truthful, it's called being a little mother fucker that needs to get a reality check," Marie yelled at her.

I wanted to laugh badly. These comebacks that Marie had are really hilarious.

"Oh come on Mar-" Alexandria started.

"Don't fucking call me Mar. Only my friends and my boyfriend can call me that. You little bitches aren't my friends. Actually, I was never your friend. I just wanted to fit it, that's why I was a bitch, but I don't need to anymore. There's people that are way better than you," Marie said.

"Who? That one ugly red head? What's her name again...Delilah? That's just great. The Pathetic Crew. Starring: Marie, Jacob, Delilah, and Lyric," Amber said and the girls laughed.

"It's Dana," Marie gritted her teeth. By the sounds of it, Marie slapped the shit out of Amber. "Leave my friends alone you fucking whore. By the way, I'm telling Kyle you cheated on him. Actually I'm telling all the guys that you cheated on them. Anyways, I'd love to stay an chat more, but I got places to be. Important places," She started to walk away.

"If you walk away, you're not in the team anymore," Amber smirked. She acted like cheer was everything to Marie.

Marie laughed, bitterly. "You don't have to kick me out. I. Fucking. Quit." She flipped them off and walked to class. God damn. Marie must have some mighty balls to tell off the most rude people in history.