EPISODE 23

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-23

Morning arrived soon. Anika woke up to see Shivay sitting beside her and staring her weirdly.

Anika: kya hua?

(what happened?)

Shivay: tum iss... mera matlab tumhe pata tha ki Chulbul mera matlab Gauri....

(you.. I mean you knew that Chulbul....i mean Gauri...)

Anika: bas bas mai samajh gayi........ haan mujhe pata tha ki wo Chulbul nahi Gauri hai

(wait wait I understood.... Yeah I knew she isn't Chulbul but Gauri)

Shivay: par tumhe kab kaise pata chala?

(but how and when you came to know?)

Anika:Soumya ki shaadi me

(in Soumya's marriage)

Shivay: kya? Kya matlab?

(what? What do you mean?)

Anika: jab hum sab Rudra ko dhoondne me busy the tab Chulbul mera matlab Gauri aur mai hum dono back lawn me gaye the. Wahan par Chulbul ke nakli baal khul gaye bare baal nikal aaye aur usne sindoor bhi lagaya hua hai...... to maine usse pucha ki ye kya hai aur tab usne mujhe sab kuch bataya

(when everyone was busy finding Rudra then Chulbul I mean Gauri and me went to the back lawn to find him. There I saw Chulbul's wig fell off and her long hairs came out. Sindoor was also there on her headline. So I asked her about it and she explained everything to me)

Shivay: sab... sab kuch matlab ye bhi ki wo aur Om...

(everything... that means you knew that she is Om's...)

Anika: haan Shivay par usne mujhe kisi se bhi kahne ko mana kiya tha isiliye mai bata nahi paayi

(yes Shivay but she requested me not to say this to anyone so I couldn't say it)

Shivay: aur mujhe laga ki tum usko...... kit...kitna pagal hu mai

(and I thought that you.... How... how much mad am i)

Anika: haan.... Aap bhi Rudra ke saath rahte rahte Duffer Singh Oberoi bante jaa rahe hai. Aapne socha bhi kaise ki mai kisi aur se pya.....

(yes... you also became Duffer Singh Oberoi as a result of influence of Rudra. How can you think that I can love som...)

Shivay put his finger on her lips and hugged her.

Shivay: I love you Anika

Anika: I love you too dumbo

They both laughed out after hearing the word dumbo. The scene shifted to hall where Rudra was instructing everyone to decorate the hall properly.