s e v e n t e e n

- s e v e n t e e n -

He memorized them.

Her lips.

Tracing along their soft touch made him lose himself deeply. The way her soft hands made their way into his hair, caressing his brown strands gently and with passion was fulfilling him.

Desire poured on from his lips to hers, shaping them to his perfeclty and with careful, yet strong touches.

The warm feeling that swept away any cold feeling in between them covered their essence.

It was a wave, a cycle of emotions along with their movements.

Harry felt her push her lips against his, and he would pursue after her back.

Perfect syncronization, his heart was swelling with all that was happening.

He kissed her with longing, as if he'd missed her his entire life. Like he's never kissed anyone before, coming in and breaking the barrier of her delicately virgin lips.

She kissed back with sweet desperation, finally living what would constantly happen in her dreams at the light of dawn.

Their lips caressing one another, warming the cold spaces that sadness had won over.

Harry's lips traced over hers, filling her emotions with colors, like a canvas being painted.

What Taylor was feeling inevitable, each slight push of his lips against hers raising her desire and sending shocks through her entire being.

Both their hearts matched with ecstasy and excitement, both eager to continue the travels of exploring new love boundaries, surrendered to their kiss.

As Harry leaned away, pecking her lips softly once more, before parting for breath. He simply rested his eyes in hers.

There was a certain different tenderness in them, their glow much more serene and full of desire. Sweet and ever lessen relieved.

He liked the way that both of their chests were heaving for breath out of their kiss, it was lovely exhaustion.

The only kind of tiredness he'd love blissfully.

A small smile formed on Harry's lips as he lent down against Taylor's shoulders, enveloping his arms around her and resting his head on the crevice of her neck.

She sighed deeply and trailed her hands into his hair and caressed him, running her hands through it with gentleness only she could have.

Her other hand rubbing his back and drawing small circles with her fingers, holding him in her arms.

Feeling his warmth against her body, him tightly fitting into her own.

Taylor's memories trailed back to her mother, where once she was the one being held like this.

Harry a clear representation of herself as she slept peacefully against the only loving figure she'd ever known.

Unknowingly, her blue eyes had made a trail of wet droplets down her cheeks, they were her own sadness in small form.

Small compared to what she felt inside.

Too many memories coming from their embrace.

It was as if her mother had done everything to protect her from any harm, and now she had turned into her.

She'd decided that it was her wish to take care of Harry. Like he had promised her.

There was nobody else in the world that loved her.

Besides him.

Even if it wasn't real, if his words were all a lie, she knew it would be worth it, because at least someone was making her feel loved.

Seeing her reflection every morning had changed since she'd seen Harry.

Before if was empty, despise full almost. She hated it, she hated seeing the reflection of nothing, plain and gray engraved onto the glass. A representation of her own life.

With Harry, her own painted image on the mirror had shifted. Suddenly, she at least knew one person in the world cared about seeing that reflection wake up every morning.

Even if it was hating herself, he loved her.

He smiled every time he saw her, and that was well enough.

To make a feeling against someone, made her happy.

And she would go through all the pain a million times more just to feel the joy of knowing that after feeling so worthless, she could make his life a little better.

Feeling Harry's warm breath against her skin, triggered feelings she'd never imagined.

Warmth, her insides feeling full and at peace, her happiness of her entire life put together in one moment.

He was breathing softly and his arms around her holding tightly.

As if he knew what she was thinking and assuring her that he would be here.

And she believed it.

Harry spoke muffled words into her neck and made her shiver.

"I love you."

Taylor simple smiled and felt her cheeks redden.

Resting her chin on his head, she leaned down and kissed his messy hair.

After a moment of quiet, he spoke again.

"And I'm sleepy."

Her silent laugh made his own voice echo after her. Loving the fact that he could make her smile.

"Well then sleep, what are you waiting for?"

She questioned, her eyes suddenly feeling tired also.

"For you to tuck me in."

Taylor felt her heart warm to his innocent suggestion.

Shifting her body up towards her pillows, she led Harry along with her as he laid down next to her.

With open arms, his voice sleepy and lazy expression, he invited her over.

"Let your Harry be the one to tuck you under my love."

Another big smile swept onto her lips as she welcomely hugged Harry and rested against him.

"You didn't think I would let you do all the work would you?"

Taylor didn't respond, her fingers playing with his as they rested on his tummy.

Both caressing and keeping each other warm.

They both fell into peaceful silence, each mind wondering to the very moment.

As Taylor was lost in her thoughts, she felt Harry's fingers slowly rest and fall against her own, intwined together.

He'd fallen asleep.

His delicate breathing against her as she could hear his heart beating softly, humming quietly to her.

Eventually, the repeating rhythm calmed her mind, sending her into sleep oblivion, sweetly rocking her to rest.

As Taylor felt her eyelids heavier and harder to keep open, she whispered.

"I love you too, Harry."

And suddenly, everything went covered, the last thing evident, was their entwined fingers.

----------------------------------