e l e v e n

- e l e v e n -

Tracing her fingers gently over the slightly creased paper, her heart gave palpitations that had become more and more familiar.

Being with Harry caused these things inside her to happen, having him near was the reason her heart did these things.

Opening the paper, it's sweet crinkling sounds made her lips curve into a smile.

Inspecting it, she read the silly black print.

My Taylor,

Meet me at the corner bus stop of Sixth Main St, bring nothing but you and your beautiful smile, I'll be waiting for you around 6:30. I hope you'll meet me there, I have things to show you, we'll see it together.

With love, Harry. xxx

Finishing the note, her smile had faded into an medley of reddened cheeks. Inside, her heart made a turn. She didn't know how to cope with it.

Once again, Harry had directed towards her in a possessive manner; 'My Taylor'. Never in her life would she ever imagine being so happy at her name being mentioned.

Suddenly, she found herself glad to be working, for she knew that after her troublesome shift, she would be rewarded with special time with Harry.

Her Harry.

For the rest of her work, she couldn't focus. She simply just took out books, stared at the call number and fit them in an empty space.

A dumbfounded smile and eyes drunk in love. All she did was coo over him, everything he did, everything he was.

Numbingly, her thoughts travelled to him and everything they had.

Even if it was just short lived, she knew it.

She knew this all meant something to him, and to her even more.

There was nothing she wished more in the world than to tell him everything.

That it was so foreign to her to have somebody treat her this way, with such delicate manner.

She had never felt this way before, she was tempted to let go, but at the same time; afraid.

There was simply too much to risk, even if what they had wasn't real, it existed.

Scott would be their perfect storm cloud, over taking her.

Hurting Harry, not only by separating them from each other, but also, he had his ways of finding him and fix the problem the only way he knew how.

Shutting those thoughts out, she wished everything could be different.

That they could've met somehow, where the shackles of his darkness couldn't reach them.

That he couldn't hinder what they so desired to live.

-

He wouldn't wake up.

She looked down at the man thrown over the couch, who happened to be her father.

With a glass bottle of liquor toppled on the floor, a drop of the venom falling on the carpet once in a while.

She was sure that he wouldn't, for some reason, she just heard the door close loudly amiss her getting ready to meet Harry.

Taylor walked downstairs and he was already gone into his own trap.

Feeling pity never escaped her, but today, she would also be escaping herself.