TLW: Human-demon! Bill x Reader - Soulmate AU

No one requested this one but I was in the works of writing it! Never got around to it sadly...so it's unfinished and extremely short 

Bill didn't understand it. He didn't understand why he even deserved to have a soulmate after what he's done, but there they were. The words his soulmate would first say to him.

Sorry, didn't see you there!

Maybe he could avoid it. Maybe he could stay inside the apartment the whole day and not leave. Surely, he could do it forever and never meet his love. A sigh escaped his lips.

'No, love would find a way...even if I avoided it, it'll just come back to bite me in the arse' He stared up the ceiling before him. Love was a strange and fickle thing to him. He never understood it. With all the kissing, the hand holding, the cuddling. Love was strange and it was even stranger when it was with humans.

After a few moments his limbs began to feel sore, 'That's right...I have a human body now, forgot it hurts if I lay like this,'

Bill shifted his position, having a human body for the time being was also...strange. After he was defeated by the kid twins, Pine tree, and Shooting star, he was forced to revert back to the mindscape. Give or take a few thousand years later he had finally got enough strength and power to create himself a human vessel. The details of creating a said human vessel were not important...

Unfortunately, the vessel also came with a "curse" of the humans; to have their lover's first words printed somewhere on their body. Ever since Bill got it, he never left the comfort of his little apartment in a rundown forgotten building somewhere in the middle of Oregon.

Much like his demon form he didn't need food or sleep but did sleep to pass the time. He didn't know what he was doing at this point and he didn't want to find out. 

That's it ehhh I don't even remember the plan I had for this so I can't explain the whole concept but yeah. Reader and Bill do end up meeting, and Bill completely denies it. He says nothing and Reader doesn't suspect him as her soulmate. Later Bill eventually does say his first words.