the go

-matty's p.o.v-

i woke up in bed with olivia. the covers had been pushed off slightly and she was still wearing my shirt. it had ridden up over her thighs- above her bellybutton, revealing her black lace panties. this didn't make my morning wood any easier to deal with, fuck.

she stirred and groaned as she stretched her arms out and arched her back.
"morning" i said quietly, quickly pulling the covers over my boxers to hide my boner.
"hi" her eyes flickered open and traced my body, the sunlight streamed through the blinds onto my chest. her hand that rested on the pillow moved to my messy hair and she played with it nonchalantly.

"you feeling alright?" she realised that her underwear was on show and pulled the shirt down.
"yeah, you?" she talked quietly, not breaking eye contact.
"i'm good" my hand rested on the mattress as i laid on my side, my head resting on my other arm, "i was worried last night"

her eyes shifted away from mine whilst she chewed the end of her finger. she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.
"i haven't felt this safe in a while" she whispered in my ear but i couldn't fully concentrate as her hips were so close to my hard.

"oh, g-good" i stuttered out and i held onto her hip so she couldn't shift any closer, i didn't want to ruin this. she released my head from her arms and sat back just looking at me. her big hazel eyes just staring. she was a very pretty girl, every part of her. i don't know why i felt like this with olivia seeing as i'd only met her a few days ago.

"should we get breakfast?" she said it so quietly, sitting up and seeming slightly happier.
"sure, you go and i'll come through in a minute" i moved her hand away from my pants as she was about to get up.

she gave me a puzzled expression,
"don't be lazy, come with me" she stuck her bottom lip out like a kid before pulled the sheets off of my body.
"don't!" my hands shot over my crotch but she'd already seen and started laughing.
"fucking hell, matty" she giggled before sitting on top of me for a few seconds and then sliding off. i couldn't help but let out a groan.
"i'll go get breakfast" she found it funny how much she could tease me, but it was fucking torture.

i sorted myself out before making my bed and walking out in only my boxers. i could hear the radio was on full blast and olivia was facing away from me in the kitchen. she was still only wearing my shear white shirt and i could see her underwear through it as she wiggled her perky ass to the music.

"turn it down" i pushed the thoughts that seemed to keep returning out of my head, "the neighbours are gonna complain" she turned around and smirked at me like she was going to start laughing again. she walked over to the radio and turned it down so i could hear her speak.

"why did you have a boner?" i was so surprised at how forward she was being, it turned me on slightly.
"jesus..." i scratched the nape of my neck as i opened the cupboard to get the coffee.
"it happens a lot, that's all" she was now sitting on the side of the counter next to where i was making my coffee.
"you sure it wasn't because i was brushing up against you in the night?" she was giving me an evil smile now, i knew exactly what she was trying to do.

i ignored her comment and boiled the kettle but she shifted her bum on the counter so she was closer to me. she reached over to me and her fingers started tracing circles up and down my arm.

"what do boys think about when they touch yourself?" she was trying not to laugh. i knew she wasn't being serious, she was just playing a game. this was a completely different side to this girl than what I'd seen the night before.

i suddenly grabbed her thighs so i was standing in between her legs and her face was inches away from mine.
"stop fucking around" she sat there for a moment before smiling again, "you're in a very weird mood" i bopped her on the nose, laughing and went back to my coffee.

"you got any lectures to go to today?" i looked back at her, still sitting on the counter not wearing a lot.
"no" she looked up and studied the tattoos on my arm, "i think lauren does though, i'll go wake her up" she hopped down from the kitchen side but i quickly grabbed her waist.
"liv" she raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to say something, "i think we should go see your boyfriend today"

her face immediately dropped and her funny mood was gone.
"no. you can't come, he'll-"
she stopped herself and then stuttered. "he'll think something's going on between us. you're a boy"

"go by yourself then" i tried to use a calm tone but she seemed to be getting more stressed.
"i cant do it alone either. i just can't, im so- so scared of him" she was avoiding my eye contact again so i held her face in my hands,
"you don't have to be scared darling" i gave her a reassuring smile, "i'll wait outside for you. i'll be there"

she finally flashed me a optimistic grin before poking me in the stomach so i'd let go of her. i knew she was still scared. she turned back around and walked to george's room to wake them.

=================================

HELLO X this chapter isn't too long but i thought i'd try a whole chapter from matty's perspective... please keep reading ilysm